Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I tell the guy I've been sleepig with that he's just my manstress?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Im married and happy for now. But I still occasionally bang this guy I met when dh and I were on a break. He knew I was married but seperated, well now Im not seperated but still want to occasionally bang this guy....How do I tell him he cant be calling my phone or texting me things like babe or hunny, that he's just a thing on the side that needs to wait for me to contact him when dh isnt around!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Replies (21-30):
Kaybugs_mommy16
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:40 AM
All your going to do is break his heart and dh's heart... At the end the truth is going to come out and your going to be alone.

Quoting Anonymous:

No I feel numb after, not bad or good. Just nothing. Its the initial rush of it that satisfies me just knowing he wants me so much makes my head spin with stupidity.

But I really dont care for him as a person just what he does for me in the sack.

Quoting jynkx:

what is side piece dude giving you (beside sex), do you leave the encounter feeling "better"?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have ego issues :/

Dh isnt the most attentive man in the world but I do love him.

Quoting jynkx:

why do you need the side piece?  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:41 AM
Yes, my dh was my first love he made my heart his when I was 16. I miss feeling that way for him but he's put an awful lot of crap before me in our marriage and now Im too hurt by him to feel guilty about being with someone else.

Quoting jynkx:

was there a time when you felt that way about your husband?  if so, could you try to find that place again?

Quoting Anonymous:

No I feel numb after, not bad or good. Just nothing. Its the initial rush of it that satisfies me just knowing he wants me so much makes my head spin with stupidity.

But I really dont care for him as a person just what he does for me in the sack.

Quoting jynkx:

what is side piece dude giving you (beside sex), do you leave the encounter feeling "better"?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

manda-nicole010
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

It doesn't sound like either of you are doing your part to make it something more. 

Cheating is not going to make it what you imagined... It's just going to destroy it as well as his trust.

Whatever happened to that "do unto others as you'd have them do unto you" thing? I doubt you'd be happy to find out he was cheating on you.

Why not just leave the guy? If you actually loved him you wouldn't do something like this to him.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Me too. I Imagined our marriage to be so much more then what it is now.

Quoting manda-nicole010:

I feel bad for your husband. 

Follow my blog to get in on my crafty side! Free patterns, inexpensive patterns and just some unique ideas! Manda Nicole's Crochet Patterns

manda-nicole010
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:43 AM

It really sounds like you should consider moving on rather than the alternative you're choosing. Feeling numb doesn't feel great. What has he done that has led you to these emotions? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, my dh was my first love he made my heart his when I was 16. I miss feeling that way for him but he's put an awful lot of crap before me in our marriage and now Im too hurt by him to feel guilty about being with someone else.

Quoting jynkx:

was there a time when you felt that way about your husband?  if so, could you try to find that place again?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Follow my blog to get in on my crafty side! Free patterns, inexpensive patterns and just some unique ideas! Manda Nicole's Crochet Patterns

jynkx
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:45 AM
1 mom liked this

at some point your going to have to be honest about what really going on or the truth will come out by itself.  its best if you decide what you want before its decided for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Then u need to work on that in counseling. How can you look your husband in the eye?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:50 AM

the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Manstress?!?! Just tell him he's your "chunk of junk on the side like fries. Take it or leave it, but don't be trying to come between my man and I, or I'll cut you."

Ok, I think I watch too much tv :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Yes, man mistress.....

I shall text him those exact words lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Manstress?!?! Just tell him he's your "chunk of junk on the side like fries. Take it or leave it, but don't be trying to come between my man and I, or I'll cut you."

Ok, I think I watch too much tv :/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Idk I just do. Im still mad at him for the crap he's pulled. I know cheating isnt the answer but its the distraction

Quoting stickyfingers:

Then u need to work on that in counseling. How can you look your husband in the eye?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting jynkx:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)