Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I tell the guy I've been sleepig with that he's just my manstress?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Im married and happy for now. But I still occasionally bang this guy I met when dh and I were on a break. He knew I was married but seperated, well now Im not seperated but still want to occasionally bang this guy....How do I tell him he cant be calling my phone or texting me things like babe or hunny, that he's just a thing on the side that needs to wait for me to contact him when dh isnt around!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:26 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:56 AM

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I can understand that but you are making it worse. Come on you are an adult and you need to address issues like you are one. I know it's hard trust me

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk I just do. Im still mad at him for the crap he's pulled. I know cheating isnt the answer but its the distraction

Quoting stickyfingers:

Then u need to work on that in counseling. How can you look your husband in the eye?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have ego issues :/

Dh isnt the most attentive man in the world but I do love him.

Quoting jynkx:

why do you need the side piece?  

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I cant just stay in a 50's dreamworld where married people have affairs but pretend to be happy anyway? :(

Quoting stickyfingers:

I can understand that but you are making it worse. Come on you are an adult and you need to address issues like you are one. I know it's hard trust me

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk I just do. Im still mad at him for the crap he's pulled. I know cheating isnt the answer but its the distraction

Quoting stickyfingers:

Then u need to work on that in counseling. How can you look your husband in the eye?

Quoting Anonymous:

I have ego issues :/

Dh isnt the most attentive man in the world but I do love him.

Quoting jynkx:

why do you need the side piece?  

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Wowwww
Kaybugs_mommy16
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:09 AM
I just got a question. How do you tell dh you love him when you know your cheating on him? I just don't understand that part. I'm not bashing you just trying to understand that's all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:09 AM
He is by no means In Love with me, Im pretty certain im the same for him that he is for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

This will end well...You will break his poor heart, he will tell your husband your still banging even though YOUR married....Husband will leave you..and you'll be all alone.   Yep...Smart...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:12 AM
I do love him, he's my bestfriend. But I dont feel like he's put me first in any of his decisions (again I know thats a valid enough reason to cheat) so I dont feel like his partner or wife but rather his secretary. But the thought of not beong with him makes me sad too.

Quoting Kaybugs_mommy16:

I just got a question. How do you tell dh you love him when you know your cheating on him? I just don't understand that part. I'm not bashing you just trying to understand that's all.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM
NOT a vaid enough reason. sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

I do love him, he's my bestfriend. But I dont feel like he's put me first in any of his decisions (again I know thats a valid enough reason to cheat) so I dont feel like his partner or wife but rather his secretary. But the thought of not beong with him makes me sad too.

Quoting Kaybugs_mommy16:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Bump!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:42 AM

just send him a link to this discussion and tell him it's all about the two of you. that should clear things up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)