Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idk what to do

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I have no idea what to do, ds wants his friend to sleep over but dh doesnt want him to. his reasons are crazy. the kid is from the projects and dh doesn't like that. he said we need to know the parents and he isnt sure he wants to mingle with people like that. he doesnt mind that ds is friends with the kid, he just said that the parents are probably scum and he that if ds wants to sleep over there he would never ever approve of it. from what i have seen, the kid is really good and ds gets on well with him. but dh is concerned about the parents and where the kid is from

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Replies (91-95):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:24 PM

shut up! really???? *shudders* thanks for grossing me out lol

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't let ds have sleepovers with the kids from the projects near us because a friend lives there and it's infested with bed bugs and roaches.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:29 PM
Yes really it's sad we used to let her kids sleep over all the time then she moved in there and won't let her kids come to my house which I'm thankful she is responsible enough to tell us but now she's stuck because she can't afford to move and buy all new stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

We don't let ds have sleepovers with the kids from the projects near us because a friend lives there and it's infested with bed bugs and roaches.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:35 PM

has she complained to the owners? there has to be something she can buy to get rid of it

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes really it's sad we used to let her kids sleep over all the time then she moved in there and won't let her kids come to my house which I'm thankful she is responsible enough to tell us but now she's stuck because she can't afford to move and buy all new stuff.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:38 PM
They do have professional bug guys come in but what happens is they get a few units done and it dies down until the bugs from other units move to the bugfree units. It's a vicious circle.

Quoting Anonymous:

has she complained to the owners? there has to be something she can buy to get rid of it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:40 PM

that is certainly something i will have to keep in mind. I think i am going to talk to dh and ask if there were many infestations when he worked there.

Quoting Anonymous:

They do have professional bug guys come in but what happens is they get a few units done and it dies down until the bugs from other units move to the bugfree units. It's a vicious circle.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)