Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To the parents that SMOKE weed under same roof you share with your kids...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 428 Replies
4 moms liked this

Why.......?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Why not? Are they blowing it in their face or something?
ilovemykids732
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:14 PM
3 moms liked this
This Guy I was seeing had the most screwed up family and they all smoked with the kids in the room... We bRoke up after I saw that... I have 2 kids (who weren't with me at the time) and I was just shocked...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM
24 moms liked this

Because they are trash? because the want to? because they have no priorities? because they don't care that CPS can rip their family apart (in states where it is illegal)?

IDK, cause I don't smoke that crap.. All it does is make me tired, hungry and paranoid. Plus it smells like shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM
13 moms liked this
Because I have a medical need. I smoke it outside and I don't get high. I smoke the kind that numbs my body. I only take a couple hits and I put it down.
Got an issue with that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM
17 moms liked this

So what? For one it's a hell of a lot better than ciggarette smoke. For two, most wait til the kids are asleep and smoke in a separate room from where the kids are. By the time the kids are up there is no trace of smoke. Get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
In high school, a girl I knew (we were NOT friends) blew weed smoke in her baby's face and thought it was funny. She was, and still is, a classy one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why not? Are they blowing it in their face or something?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
4 moms liked this

We smoke in a well-ventilated room on the opposite side of the house from my son's room and only after he has gone to bed. It doesn't affect him in the slightest.

mary841108
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
13 moms liked this

because they are tactless, selfish and stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
5 moms liked this
I see it no different than a glass of wine at night. She is always in bed and has never sees us smoke. It is as legal as alcohol where I live but we are not drinkers. (Not that that matters) Also I find it much safer to smoke a little at night than take all the anxiety pills they have put me on for years. Which my Dr also agrees with :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
6 moms liked this
not that it's any of your business but I usually smoke after my children are in bed because I want to and love the way it makes me feel! my children are in no way shape or form affected by my recreational choices.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)