Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

idk how i feel about this guy.....creepy update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies

so my younger sister (shes 21 im 36) is in a locally "famous" band, they do gigs every single weekend and shes living pretty good off of it (she does have a normal 9-5 job though since she has a 2 year old) anyway so she met this guy while playing a gig a few months ago, and she brought him over so we could meet him on valentines day. now she never told me his age before v-day.....he's the same age as me!!! idk why but i find it a little weird.....i mean my sister has always said shes never going to date anyone more then 3 years older then her....and just seeing her with a man the same age as me is a little creepy, our parents are a little creeped out by it also....i just idk....

update:the guy just called my phone and said "i know you all dont like me, and thats fine, but when i saw your sister sing a few months ago i couldnt help but ask her out on a date, i was tired of being around a bunch of guys all the time" he called me from my sisters phone....how creepy

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I think every girl goes through this phase atleast once in her life.just trying something new i guess... *shrugs* just have a chat w/her & tell her to have fun but be cautious(older guys have better 'wooing' skills :-P)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I think every girl goes through this phase atleast once in her life.just trying something new i guess... *shrugs* just have a chat w/her & tell her to have fun but be cautious(older guys have better 'wooing' skills :-P)

oh god this guy is like fuck this and shit that and damn you, he's definitely not romantic LOL he's in a "shock rock" band that sings about girls killing themselves.....

audreesmama
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I'm 25 and Dh is 38. I don't think age is the issue, but instead it's your impression of him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:09 PM
3 moms liked this

Guys date younger chicks bc they put up with crap that women their age wouldn't. The problem is though, eventually these younger girls grow up and realize they don't want to put up with that crap anymore either. :)

RLT2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:09 PM
3 moms liked this

If you talk shit about him, she's likely just going to want him more. You're probably going to have to let it run it's course.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Quoting RLT2:

If you talk shit about him, she's likely just going to want him more. You're probably going to have to let it run it's course.

im not talking shit about him to her.....im just eeeeegh when ever i hear him in the background of our phone calls

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:55 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:03 PM

bump?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN