Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WHAT IS REAL LOVE?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this
Does anyone know what is real love? Is it love or lust? When you first fall in love with that one guy, you forget about everything & everybody. He just sweep you off your damn feet. When you become pregnant y'all both are happy & love is stronger than ever.
Because you caring his child. But as minutes, seconds,hours, weeks, days & months roll by & the baby is fixing to come. He gets scared and then become a dang stranger. As the baby ages he don't want to show you no love. What the hell is love after that?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
winkyloafer
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM
2 moms liked this
Fear is a bitch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:12 PM
3 moms liked this
Real love is your baby vomiting down your shirt and snuggling her closer instead of shrieking and pushing her away, because she's scared and sick and needs you and you know that, instinctively.
As far as the guy goes, I don't know what to tell you. Mine did the same thing, so I got rid of him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM
4 moms liked this
What is love after a baby?

Idk not much changed for us. We still love each other, he still makes my heart jump, he still looks at me with such love in his eyes. He will crank the music up and dance with me, he will hold me when I cry, hug me and tell me everything will be ok. We make time for each other, normally when the kids are asleep, we shower together almost everyday (and no we dont always have sex).

Im not sure what to tell you, this for me is love we are soulmates and will be together forever.

However, we have our spats and gone through ruts. We just have to remember to communicate with each other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM
2 moms liked this

Love is a choice...you have to decide every day that you are going to love that person. You are going to decide that person is worth your time and devotion. Love is a conscious effort.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:42 PM
That's what I did also. Now that we don't talk anymore. He text & call me over and over. Just tired of that guy

Quoting Anonymous:

Real love is your baby vomiting down your shirt and snuggling her closer instead of shrieking and pushing her away, because she's scared and sick and needs you and you know that, instinctively.

As far as the guy goes, I don't know what to tell you. Mine did the same thing, so I got rid of him.

Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:46 PM
This almost made me cry... Because I remember those days before baby was here... And they no longer exist..

That is do special that you both still have that... I wish I did... Now I'm sad! Lol.im jealous :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk not much changed for us. We still love each other, he still makes my heart jump, he still looks at me with such love in his eyes. He will crank the music up and dance with me, he will hold me when I cry, hug me and tell me everything will be ok. We make time for each other, normally when the kids are asleep, we shower together almost everyday (and no we dont always have sex).

Im not sure what to tell you, this for me is love we are soulmates and will be together forever.

However, we have our spats and gone through ruts. We just have to remember to communicate with each other.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:04 PM
Awe hun you can get it back. We hit ruts but we find our way back.

I'm so sorry:(

Quoting Nisha_teeze22:

This almost made me cry... Because I remember those days before baby was here... And they no longer exist..

That is do special that you both still have that... I wish I did... Now I'm sad! Lol.im jealous :/

Quoting Anonymous:

mariesmama
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM

real love is seeing a man grow into a daddy and read stories to the 3 yr old when he has a migrain a daddy that plays teaparty with her and still wants me after i have become fat, 16 yrs of ups, downs and above all love

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it depends on the situation. I think it's important to love some one for a while before having kids & also get married. It helps to have a strong foundation because babies can change things. I am still very much in love with my hubby & he is with me. We have been together for 7 years, married for 3 years & lived together for 5 years. We just had our first baby and we are in our 30's. I can see now how a baby can change things if you dont have a strong relationship before having a baby.

Nisha_teeze22
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:29 AM
Ehhh... I'm not so sure if its possible right now. How so you manage ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe hun you can get it back. We hit ruts but we find our way back.

I'm so sorry:(

Quoting Nisha_teeze22:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)