Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sorry. We don't want to invite your "special needs" child to our daughter's party!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I know it may be mean,,,but dangit...it's MY daughter's birthday...and all your son does is yell, talk too loudly, destroy things, and spit. 

Gee, why am I the bad guy for not wanting him to ruin our party??? It wasn't cheap!!!!

I'm not trying to be mean....but I'm not sure why these parents are so pissed. Our kids aren't even that close...

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Replies (111-120):
winkyloafer
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Read my reply.

Quoting Anonymous:

What in the post said that the mom thinks she's "entitled"?  Entitled to what? Do you know what that word even means? Smh

Quoting winkyloafer:

You're not invited to my dinner party. I don't like "entitled" women or children.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cristie0911
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

This. This. This!  You are absolutely right! How pathetic of a parent are you if you can't even have the expectations for your child to have basic manners?

Quoting Queen_Bree:

If it was my kid I wouldn't bring him to a party if he couldn't or wouldn't behave and ruined it for others. Far too many parents let their disabled kids act badly and use the disability as an excuse. Most disabled kids are capable of learning proper behavior and if the parents don't want to teach them and are pissed they don't get invited too damn bad. It's harder to teach a child with a disability and sadly many parents don't take the time or effort to teach them. I applaud the parents who do. Ones like this who get mad about not being invited are really mad at themselves for not making a bigger effort to teach him right. Sorry I don't care I wouldn't invite him. I am related to several disabled people( adults and children) none of them have poor manners....

Quoting dlnimo:

How would YOU feel if it was YOUR child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I honestly believe he is just a spolied brat...and his mommy needed him medicated to deal with him. She is on Adderall for "add"....and yet she offered to sell them to me...if that tells you anything. Yuck

Quoting BambiF:

Is he actually disabled or just bad?

Sounds like the parents are the problem. Poor kid!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM
With a judgmental, incompassionate, rude mother I am sure your daughter will grow up to be such a joy. I wonder how many parties she won't get invited to because she is a spoiled brat.
The.Hug.Life
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Do I get an invite? I've been called a cunt once or twice...or 6, 047 times.

Quoting winkyloafer:

I guess "entitled" really isn't the word. Let me rephrase.

I don't invite cunts and their queefs to my dinner parties.

Quoting Anonymous:

Entitled? interesting...

Quoting winkyloafer:

You're not invited to my dinner party. I don't like "entitled" women or children.

FL2AK
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
4 moms liked this

Some of y'all need to teach your kids that not everyone will like them and they will not be invited to every party.  It doesn't matter if they are special needs or not, don't shelter them so much from the real world that they can't handle it later in life.

winkyloafer
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:57 PM
1 mom liked this
You can come. Royal cunts are always invited.

Quoting The.Hug.Life:

Do I get an invite? I've been called a cunt once or twice...or 6, 047 times.

Quoting winkyloafer:

I guess "entitled" really isn't the word. Let me rephrase.

I don't invite cunts and their queefs to my dinner parties.

Quoting Anonymous:

Entitled? interesting...

Quoting winkyloafer:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM
6 moms liked this

For all the moms getting pissed off at the OP, this is why there are entitled little brats that grow up thinking they deserve everything they want. Kids need to learn that they don't get invited to all the parties and that they can be left out sometimes.

Sheesh! I think there are some woman who need to teach their own children to face the real world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I have done the same thing.

There was an autistic boy in my 7yo dd's class that she could not stand. Every day he screamed in her face, pinched her, kicked her and called her names like "ugly", "stupid" and "fat". I complained and complained but of course nothing could be done because he was "special needs". If it had been my dd acting that way to another child the school would have punished her but anyways...

When it came time for het bday party you better believe he didn't get an invitation. I dont invite people that I don't like to my bday parties so why should my child have to?

If the kid is going to be unpleasant to be around then he's just going to have to get used to people not wanting to be around him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:00 PM
3 moms liked this

With that attitude I'm surprised your special snowflake gets invited to anything. You have an entitlement issue lady! If your kid is bad, they won't get an invite to parties unless people, like some of the moms on here, take pity and invite your child specifically so they can pat themselves on the back for tolerating a child with special needs even though their child doesn't like them.  You need that token SN kid at your party to make yourself feel "open minded" and tolerant these days. 

Quoting mandifox82:

As the parent of a special needs child your a bitch..... You should not exclude a child because of behaviors he can't control

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN