Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I will pound dat beotches face in da ground!!!! devious b****es get in here. I no longer want to be the bigger person.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
Jk.

So my husband has a child with an ex gf. I've always suspected she still had feelings for him. Like sometimes out of no where she will throw in "I don't want yo man" into an argument. (She thinks I text her pretending to be DH but I don't. It's ALWAYS him but she lashes out on ME.) Even when NO ONE even hinted at us thinking she still wanted him.

She has brilliant ideas on DH spending extra time with their child.. AT HER HOUSE WITH HER.

She makes fake instant messenger screen names or phone numbers and pretends to be a girl he met. (Making it seem like he's cheating on me) And has begged him for a "cock pic" while doing this.

She makes multiple fake facebooks and try's to friend him.

She sent a text saying that her "baby daddy" is trying to get back with her and how gross that is. (She sent it to DH by accident and when he responded like "wtf are you talking about?" She said it was her friend using her phone trying to text that to another friend. But it was blatantly obvious that it was her grammar and spelling. And if it was "friend M" texting "friend K" wouldn't the text say "hey, this is M..." Rather than "ooh girl my bby ddy done gone off da deep end..."?)

Any who, I'm mildly entertained by her antics and I'd like to play along. How can I a) antagonize her b) get her to admit that she still has feelings for him?

Not looking for all that shit about morals or principles or etc. I have none of those. I just want the naughty girl responses. The rest of you may bash at will. It will be ignored. But I appreciate all the bumps. :-)

**********EDIIIIIIIIT************

I'd also like to "catch" her selling weed and/or spice. We know she does but we have no proof. Lol

***UPDATE:
So we downloaded a texting app. It gives you a real local phone number. And texted her pretending to be DH saying he loves her and misses her. She made up a boyfriend. Then pretended it was her bf texting. Lol. She just told my SIL's sister that she 'couldn't find a date for vday'.
She said her bf works at this very prestigious company in our area and has a three bedroom house and her and dh's kid sleep over there all the time. That dh's kid has a whole room over there. So we asked why she still lives with her parents... No answer. Lol
I think she's just playing hard to get. We can always tell when she's lying.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:47 PM
He needs to be a man and realize what he has now...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nickie76
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah... Bump lol.
VannaMae307
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:49 PM
3 moms liked this

are u an adult? is this post for real?

ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm not great at deception. I am on the other hand interested in what advice people have for you. So here's a big old BUMP for you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:50 PM
9 moms liked this
Send her pix of a shrivled up soft penis and say "sorry your face doesn't get me hard anymore"
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol he sent her a pic of a rooster when she was begging him for a cock shot.

Quoting Anonymous:

Send her pix of a shrivled up soft penis and say "sorry your face doesn't get me hard anymore"

VannaMae307
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM
2 moms liked this

THIS!

+2 for a pic of one with herp

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM
It says it can't play. What is it?

Quoting VannaMae307:

IFartGlitter
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:52 PM

LOOOVE ITTTT!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)