Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need help! please some good answers...

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
  • 10 Replies
Hello,
Im having a horrible problem, only because it shouldnt even be issue. My husband and I have Three beautiful healthy boys 3, 2, and almost 3 months. Now my depression sparks from not being pregnant and wanting to be again already. After my 1s tchild i was already prego with my second child by now. My Husband wishes three would be enough but understands my forever plans of having four no matter the gender. He wants to wait until our newborn is atleast walking and give my body time to heal from 3 back to back csections... but I'm ready now and were not really proventing another pregnancy. So my venting comes from my head just spinning around having another or not... cost of having four... space... bigger house.. daycare.. bigger car or just another in general... so can any of u with 3 or more tell me what u go thru and what's the hardest thing.. any of u just think I'm plan mad!!!
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 7, 5 and 3. Two boys and a girl. It's crazy! The middle and youngest are 18 months apart. They feed off each other. It's easier now that my youngest is three but its still just crazy to me.
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
We have three, and i stay home daycare would cost us more than I was making, making it pointless for us to pay for childcare. I suggest a discussion with the dr, to discuss the difficulties in the 4th and a reasonable time to try again
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hplesha
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Don't have more than you can afford. One of you will be living without because of it. He's right. You need to let your body heal after going through all that. I say, get some sort of birth control and wait 2 years. Relax and enjoy the kids you got first. If you still feel the need to have that fourth baby, make sure you have the space and the funds to do so so that you or the kids aren't going without. Just something to think about
idareyou
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I had 4 close together - by the time each turned 2 I was either ready to pop with the next or had a newborn. I went through a depressed period too when my baby turned 2. I really have no advice other than if you can get through it, once your baby is older and you're through the not-as-pleasant baby stages (diapers, night waking) it's not so hard ;o).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Bump
pinkhearts079
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Thank u ALL for ur dffierent input... but what's the one work BUMP MEAN HERE???

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump

AnHpuresugar
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

If it is some desperate need to be pregnant regardless if it is best healthwise for you or the children, then it sounds more like a compulsion than a desire.  You need to seek therapy.  What is the rush?  Slow down, enjoy the kids you have and figure out the motivation behind being pregnant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I honestly think that people who have kids that are only a year, or often less, apart are selfish.  They can not possibly spend enough time with their oldest child to guarantee a proper bond.

Let your body heal...it's a vagina, not a clown car.

hplesha
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
It bumps up your post to the top of the news feed and is more likely to be seen. Normally people bump your post if they have nothing to say or no comment. So instead of not leaving anything, they just say bump. And because i responded to this post, your post will now be on top of the news feed until the other ones get replies

Quoting pinkhearts079:

Thank u ALL for ur dffierent input... but what's the one work BUMP MEAN HERE???

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM
If you just had a c section 3 months ago and your experiencing depression , now is not the time to get pregnant again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN