Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Food Stamp haters

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 200 Replies
1 mom liked this

Fuck you

I can feed my family what they want and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I'm eating leftover steak and fries right now.

Making lamb tomorrow and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

I eat better than you and you pay for it.   Suck it.

Now I am drinking my wine because I can afford it.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't be nice so bye.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:53 PM
8 moms liked this
I just ate shrimp and a steak with a loaded baked potato and some green beans. I paid for my own shit so suck on that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha. I don't have to suck on anything other than the popsicles I bought with your tax dollars.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just ate shrimp and a steak with a loaded baked potato and some green beans. I paid for my own shit so suck on that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
6 moms liked this

Wow...   This is why so many are, in your words "food stamp haters"...   Why boast about getting them and what you buy..  

i know of a homeless women in a neighboring own that gets $28 dollars a month.. She buys snickers bars (high calorie but high protein as well), little pints of milk, and bananas.. It's people like her that need them (not because she made bad choices, but left a abusive marriage, is a veteran,  has no family, no children, etc.. 

RLT2
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM

My family needs them too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow...   This is why so many are, in your words "food stamp haters"...   Why boast about getting them and what you buy..  

i know of a homeless women in a neighboring own that gets $28 dollars a month.. She buys snickers bars (high calorie but high protein as well), little pints of milk, and bananas.. It's people like her that need them (not because she made bad choices, but left a abusive marriage, is a veteran,  has no family, no children, etc.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Well good luck with that. I'm going to sleep so well tonight knowing my taxes are being used to fund moochers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ha. I don't have to suck on anything other than the popsicles I bought with your tax dollars.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM

I sleep well knowing you did that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well good luck with that. I'm going to sleep so well tonight knowing my taxes are being used to fund moochers.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mommyof2n0308
by Marissa on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Oh wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:01 PM
2 moms liked this

can't buy alcohol on FS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)