Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why did this have to happen to me?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

I went to Wal-Mart tonight and the place was freaking packed! Anyways, we were in the check-out line and I remembered that I needed to get one more thing so I told my friend to wait for me in line while I ran back and got it. Well, I was cutting through the clothes department and was walking really fast when I stepped on a plastic hanger and slid. I'm talking the foot that stepped on the hanger went to the left while my other foot stayed in place and I about did the splits on the way down.  I took some shirts with me on my way down. The really embarassing part was that it was on the side where everyone standing in the lines could see me. I got up and walked slower to get my item and get back in line but my face was beet red the entire time. I even heard people laughing at me!!!

So what are some embarrassing things that have happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:47 AM
Lmao!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I know! I couldn't stop laughing once I got outside of the store and I started cracking up again as I was writing it on here!

Quoting SoInLove515:

Lmao!

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:52 AM
I don't know. I'm clumsy so who knows. It happens.
Jebekarue
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Ouch!!!  Glad you weren't hurt!!!

My embarrassing moment was we have 4 walmarts here in town and the ones I usually go to have the mens restroom on the right and the ladies on the left.  I went in the one on the left and as I was walking to the stall I saw a urinal.  I got in the stall closed the door pulled down my pants and thought how strange I wonder when they put urinals in the womens restroom and as I was thinking that I heard 2 men walk in and talking!!!  I was MORTIFIED!!! I finished my business and was standing inside the stall waiting for the men to hurry up and get out and thought they had left I thought the coast was clear....walking out and passing the sink there was a man there...I just kinda hid my face and raced out the door!!! I just kinda rushed around the store trying to  get 'Lost" finally got up with my family and they are like are u ok and they died laughing when I told them what happened.  I still can't live that down!!

dallascowboys82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:54 AM
I went in for one thing ( yeah got more thenone thing ad always) i had a six pack of soda..three cans dropped and sprayed everywhere..everyone looked and laughed..couldnt get out fast enough
Corrylove
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Those stupid shopping carts that have the tall poles on them so you can't take the cart outside... I forgot about the pole and tried to walk out of the store and BAM from one sec to the next .. I went nowhere fast.. It scared the crap out of me. I had just started dating this guy and he was right there to witness it all.:))
Corrylove
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Oh by the way.. I hope your ok and not hurt:))))

Quoting Corrylove:

Those stupid shopping carts that have the tall poles on them so you can't take the cart outside... I forgot about the pole and tried to walk out of the store and BAM from one sec to the next .. I went nowhere fast.. It scared the crap out of me. I had just started dating this guy and he was right there to witness it all.:))

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I hate when that happens! I've done it a few times!

Quoting Jebekarue:

Ouch!!!  Glad you weren't hurt!!!

My embarrassing moment was we have 4 walmarts here in town and the ones I usually go to have the mens restroom on the right and the ladies on the left.  I went in the one on the left and as I was walking to the stall I saw a urinal.  I got in the stall closed the door pulled down my pants and thought how strange I wonder when they put urinals in the womens restroom and as I was thinking that I heard 2 men walk in and talking!!!  I was MORTIFIED!!! I finished my business and was standing inside the stall waiting for the men to hurry up and get out and thought they had left I thought the coast was clear....walking out and passing the sink there was a man there...I just kinda hid my face and raced out the door!!! I just kinda rushed around the store trying to  get 'Lost" finally got up with my family and they are like are u ok and they died laughing when I told them what happened.  I still can't live that down!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Yes I'm fine just embarrassed!  And lol at your story! I would have been embarrassed too!

Quoting Corrylove:

Oh by the way.. I hope your ok and not hurt:))))

Quoting Corrylove:

SoInLove515
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:58 AM
I have done that! Lol

Quoting Corrylove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)