Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I tell him? He will be home in 10 min. ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies

I am pregnant, DH has always told me he doesn't want kids.  I have a dd and he loves her we have her 50% of the time her dad has her the other half.  I am waiting for him to get home from his poker night.  I am worried that I am going to have to get a divorce.  I wont have an abortion.  

What am I going to do?

Well I told him... After he was able to close his mouth he told me I better make an apt with the ob and make sure we are healthy.  He is practicing lullabies on the cat.  LOL  Guess I was worried for nothing!

And no he looked and looked and he could not find the IUD apparently it fell out.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashthecat
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully he'll step up, and be a real man. You just need to come right out, and tell him the truth.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
areles
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:30 AM
1 mom liked this
you're gonna tell him. it'll be fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM
As long as you didn't get pregnant on purpose he'll either have to deal with it and stick by you or leave. Just be honest. Come out with it and don't worry about his initial response. He may need time to adjust. Don't start with "I won't get an abortion." I he gets mad and wants to argue then you calmly say. "I'd rather not argue. We'll talk when we're both calm. I live you" and don't say another word. not a single word more. Don't do it with attitude either. Things will work themselves out. And what ever happens, it will be ok.
Derpy
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this

He's just gonna have to grow up now,isnt he?

livingforthem83
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Just like I tell my husband, if you have sex without protection you know what could happen. You man up, embrace it and make the most of the situation. I have been worried about being pregnant the last 2 months.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:34 AM

No it wasn't on purpose.  I had mirena and I was cramping I thought it had moved so I went to the doctor.  he said " I don't see the mirena, but I do see a heart beat!" 

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as you didn't get pregnant on purpose he'll either have to deal with it and stick by you or leave. Just be honest. Come out with it and don't worry about his initial response. He may need time to adjust. Don't start with "I won't get an abortion." I he gets mad and wants to argue then you calmly say. "I'd rather not argue. We'll talk when we're both calm. I live you" and don't say another word. not a single word more. Don't do it with attitude either. Things will work themselves out. And what ever happens, it will be ok.

jjmmcc
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:37 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:43 AM
Oh wow. I wasn't implying that it was on purpose btw. If you got pregnant on mirena then all you can say is oops. I bet it will go better than you're thinking. Give us an update after you tell him.

Quoting Anonymous:

No it wasn't on purpose.  I had mirena and I was cramping I thought it had moved so I went to the doctor.  he said " I don't see the mirena, but I do see a heart beat!" 

Quoting Anonymous:

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Update momma?? I hope he man's up!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:46 AM

You'll just have to tell him and he'll just have to accept it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN