Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are you kidding me??? *possible tmi*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I love having sex. I love having a lot of kinky sex with my husband. I am getting really tired of my family bitching about how he apparently is abusing me because of the hickeys. I gets me off really well when he will bite me a bit during it. How many times should it take to get that through someones head. Geez I am not my sister.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Armywifeholcomb
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM
Eh... Idk
I suggest having him bite and hickey in a spot easily covered....
I'm a biter and a scratcher and have to be sure that DH isn't left with marks that aren't covered be his uniform. He doesn't bite so hard or often so it's not a problem.
I guess not all ppl can understand that it's enjoyable in the heat of passion!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:14 AM
The thing is that we do try to do that. What usually happens is that they accidentally walk in when I am changing or my son will move my shirt when he needs to nurse. I understand that my parents are a little uneasy after finding out about what was going on with my sister; but I did not just go have sex with random guys then stay with the one who got me pregnant. I am just really frustrated on this.

Quoting Armywifeholcomb:

Eh... Idk

I suggest having him bite and hickey in a spot easily covered....

I'm a biter and a scratcher and have to be sure that DH isn't left with marks that aren't covered be his uniform. He doesn't bite so hard or often so it's not a problem.

I guess not all ppl can understand that it's enjoyable in the heat of passion!

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:17 AM

Anytime they say something just give them a simple "Hell, I wish he'd bite harder! It's not abuse if you enjoy it"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:18 AM

I didn't know anyone over 15 ever got hickeys......that just screams "i'm trashy"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:19 AM
And? Its something that I enjoy and it gets me off so who cares?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know anyone over 15 ever got hickeys......that just screams "i'm trashy"

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I think I will do that next time

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Anytime they say something just give them a simple "Hell, I wish he'd bite harder! It's not abuse if you enjoy it"

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:22 AM
"I'm not my sister" ?????
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:22 AM
One thing I did when my mom saw a mark for us having sex and thought something was wrong, I just looked at her and told her it was really great sex. She laughed and that was the end of it. Be blunt, it might work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:29 AM
My older sister slept around and stayed with her bf who got her pregnant. Four children later, he started to beat on her but she would just try to pass it off as rough sex for a good three years. We finally got her and the kids out and him in jail (thank god) but my parents are now thinking my dh is the same. They know that is not the case but its really hurting that they would think that.

Quoting LisaSmock:

"I'm not my sister" ?????

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:31 AM
I have said as bluntly as possible but they are not listening. I'm seriously thinking of giving them some space if they don't chill about it soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

One thing I did when my mom saw a mark for us having sex and thought something was wrong, I just looked at her and told her it was really great sex. She laughed and that was the end of it. Be blunt, it might work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)