Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 14 year old smokes marijuana.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
She has a sleeping issue, due to her anxiety, that also causes her to loose her appetite and lose weight.

She is a wonderful and polite young lady. She is an honor student, part of the flag team and in choir. Today she was just offered a spot on the young achievers team next year!!!

, I just needed to tell someone how proud I am of her, despite her being a smoker.She doesn't want anyone to know because she is worried her friends wouldn't be allowed to hang out with her. Or think poorly of her...

Would you allow your child to be her friend knowing this?
Do you think she is a bad influence?
if you knew her for years thought she was a great kid, would knowing she smokes change your view?

I let my haters be my motivators, so bash if you must but atleast answer my questions please.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:13 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Nope her doc wouldn't because she is not legal smoking age, however he wanted to put her on chemically formulated pills.

Quoting NBean311:

Is it medical? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM
She hasn't been asked to.

Quoting AshleySail:

Ummm don't schools extracurricular Activities drug test? I know all mine did.. From middle school on

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM
3 moms liked this

I would call CPS on you, and have your daughter drug tested...and NO my child would NOT be associating with yours.

NBean311
by Chivette on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Then no. My kids will not associate with those involved in illegal activity. 

There are so many options out there, this shouldn't be a first choice. 

How will she get a job? She is about that age. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Nope her doc wouldn't because she is not legal smoking age, however he wanted to put her on chemically formulated pills.

Quoting NBean311:

Is it medical? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

So your giving it to her illegally?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NBean311:

Is it medical? 

jle127431
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:38 AM
I would see and problem
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this
A parent that is trusting her instincts, and using an all natural herb that has been around for hundreds of years and never been know to kill some one or cause life threatening side effects. Rather than a pill that has been chemically formed, side affects ranging from suicide from wrong dosages to developing brain cancer 10 years after using it, but you will find that information out when a new study comes out.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would think wow what kind of parent lets a 14 year old smoke pot? I don't want my kids doing drugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Heck no stuff makes me sleepy, and i just eat until it hurts.

Quoting Anonymous:

No i would not!! WTF kinda parent are you? Do you smoke with her? Cause thats what it sounds like. I would not be proud of her. She is a bad influence. Yes your are gonna be bashed and you already knew it. I wouldnt let my kid have it if it was perscribed by a doctor. Its illegal and you can go to jail for her smoking it. Take your child to the doctor and get somthing perscribed. Sounds like an exuse to me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM
She smokes illegally yes

Quoting Anonymous:

So your giving it to her illegally?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting NBean311:

Is it medical? 

LisaSmock
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Did her doc give it to her?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN