Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My poor dad 😟

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM
  • 2 Replies
He hasn't been feeling good so he went to urgent care where they called the ambulance to take him to the hospital . His blood pressure was so high they thought he might have a heart attack . Well he has a gallstone stuck in his bladder . They are going to do surgery tomorrow only if the infection goes away a little . My dad is so scared of hospitals it's sad to see him there 😕.
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:24 AM

aw, all you can do is go up to the hospital and sit with him. Maybe play a card game or something? My father hates hospitals too and he was in a coma for a few months- he had to stay in the hospital for 4 months. Poor guy had to be strapped to the bed he hated it so much lol. He's very stubborn :P 
But I will pray for your father. I'm sorry he has to go through this. All you can do is call or be at the hospital with him..... xoxo 

tabitha26
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:33 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

aw, all you can do is go up to the hospital and sit with him. Maybe play a card game or something? My father hates hospitals too and he was in a coma for a few months- he had to stay in the hospital for 4 months. Poor guy had to be strapped to the bed he hated it so much lol. He's very stubborn :P But I will pray for your father. I'm sorry he has to go through this. All you can do is call or be at the hospital with him..... xoxo 

Thank you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN