Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

THAT IS ATTACHED!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
My one month old has a new trick!he clamps down on my nipple with his gums and pulls my nipple as he looks around or just pulls back...it hurts like hell wtf is the deal with that!?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
crumpy_gat
by No. on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:46 AM
Haha mine did that for a while when he started teething. He doesn't anymore.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Ouch. Hope he grows out of it soon.

MsMcWithey
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Teething probably. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Gently put a finger in his mouth alongside the nipple to break suction or pull him close for a second so his nose is covered by the breast. he will let go and tell him "No,that hurts Mommy" and have him wait for a minute or so(not long) before allowing him to reattach. he will learn but,it definately is painful for Mommy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Lol wait until he gets teeth and decides to clamp down!
That's what I'm dealing with right now.
tossed
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:08 AM

He is becoming more aware of the world. I think both of mine did that. It is not too bad until they have teeth...then you don't want them to be startled...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Lol....I knew what this was about just by the title! My son did that before I got my overactive letdown in check. Do you have a really forceful letdown? Its a pretty easy fix that can make a world of difference!

My 9 month old son was nursing the other day and my shirt came up a little exposing my belly button. (we were laying down) he sits up, states at my belly button...looks at my nipple....back to the belly button. Pokes my belly button a few times. I finally realized he was trying to decide if he would be able to get milk out of my belly button too! it was hilarious!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:11 AM
i finally got it under control.he mainly does it when his sister is messing with him or somewhere close to him

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol....I knew what this was about just by the title! My son did that before I got my overactive letdown in check. Do you have a really forceful letdown? Its a pretty easy fix that can make a world of difference!

My 9 month old son was nursing the other day and my shirt came up a little exposing my belly button. (we were laying down) he sits up, states at my belly button...looks at my nipple....back to the belly button. Pokes my belly button a few times. I finally realized he was trying to decide if he would be able to get milk out of my belly button too! it was hilarious!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:14 AM
he will get pumped milk in a bottle lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol wait until he gets teeth and decides to clamp down!

That's what I'm dealing with right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)