Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

are all men scumbags?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

i have been through alot in my life and had to grow up very fast. I saw and witnessed things in my life most kids and young teens never had to face. My problem is though men treat me like complete crap when they hear what i have gone through. I can be in an amazing relationship but once they hear about my life it's like they think im easy to be manipulated to be controled. I have been single for the past two years and recently started dating someone i thought i was going to marry but then boom once he heard about my life the only thing he wanted out of me was sex. I was molested and abused since i was 9yrs old and never was in a normal relationship till then and he just totaly broke my heart when i told him what i went through. He would buy me things and take me out all because he thought it would be a way for him to sleep with me. I broke it off with him and he told me that real woman put out for their man when they treat them like queens and i was just a waste of his time. I feel horrible and hate the fact i can never find a man that wants me for me not for what i can do sexually for them.

I posted anon because i have friends on here that dont know what i have gone through so please be nice and dont hate on me

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:03 AM
Yes. But I also didnt have a normal childhood so I may not be the best person to answer this.
Leobaby2007
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:03 AM

No. Not all of them. You have to demand more of them from the get go. You seem to be attracting the wrong kind of man, for some reason. Try and figure out what vibe you are putting out there that gives them the idea that they can use you like that. What an asshole! I am so sorry! :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:03 AM

I am sorry you went through this. All men aren't scumbags. Maybe you should wait until closer till you are ready to have sex with a man before you tell them about that part of your past. Maybe discuss with them any issues or hang ups you might have concerning sex because of the things you went through. Don't let that be a defining part of who you are. Yes, it happened to you, but it does not define who you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:07 AM

also i'd like to say he was a nerdy dude that played dungons and dragons and was obsessed with anime so it's pretty fucked up i cant even find a nerdy guy to like me and im not attracted to men who still get excited about toys

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:08 AM
At one point in there life YES. In some they learn there lesson. In other still scumbags
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:10 AM

after what i went through i made a promise that i would wait till i was married my ex knew that before i told him about my past and he was totaly fine with it and didnt push but once i did open up is when he would start seeing how far i actually would go till i told him to stop. I try not to tell men what i have gone through right away but we were planning a life together so i thought i was able to tell him anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:25 AM

i already know why i am very shy and have no friends i have learned to create a backbone for myself wich has helped recently in the past few years but asshole's still find a way in.

Quoting Leobaby2007:

No. Not all of them. You have to demand more of them from the get go. You seem to be attracting the wrong kind of man, for some reason. Try and figure out what vibe you are putting out there that gives them the idea that they can use you like that. What an asshole! I am so sorry! :-(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:30 AM

I did not go through what you went through as a child. I had a good child hood. However it seems as all the men I meet are only out for one thing as well. When they find out my kids come first and Im not just some whore they seem to run away. I wish I knew how to attract the good ones or at least a good one that would stay around.

lil_momma_vdv
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:06 AM
No they are not all aholes. They are just very rare, and usually attracted to snobby bitches who dont deserve them. Don't give up on love, and don't stay in a dead end relationship, the more time you spend with the wrong person the less time you have for the right person
lil_momma_vdv
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:09 AM
It takes a real man to understand how to treat an abused women.

Quoting Anonymous:

after what i went through i made a promise that i would wait till i was married my ex knew that before i told him about my past and he was totaly fine with it and didnt push but once i did open up is when he would start seeing how far i actually would go till i told him to stop. I try not to tell men what i have gone through right away but we were planning a life together so i thought i was able to tell him anything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN