Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i got attact for being skinny

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

I am the smallest out of my friends and the other night i got attact by them telling me i make them look bad when we are out. I am 5'4 115lbs yes i am small but i am not the girl that craves attention or even looks for it i hide in jeans and baggy teeshirts and rarly ever put make up on. My friend a few nights ago wanted to put make up on me and wanted me to dress nicer so i actually put a pair of leggins on and a tight shirt that showed alittle skin (i have small boobs so nothing was showing lol) but after that night i got attact for being center of attention i guess. I dont know we all are moms and most of them havent lost the baby weight but i shouldent be to blame because they arnt back to their pre baby weight bodies i just feel like crap for being attact because im skinny.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

*Attacked*

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:56 AM

i realized i spelled it wrong after i posted it lol havent slept yet so not paying attention.

Quoting blessed107:

*Attacked*

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Go hang out with different friends that'll accept you for who you are. Not what they want you to be.

SDarvasi
by Sarah Berri ♥ on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:59 AM
I'm 5'4 and 115 too. Small boobs and all as well I get people making comments all the time about it. I chalk it up to jealousy because after two kids...I look pretty dam sexy. Don't even sweat it.
hreynol25
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:00 AM
It's just a little jealousy. Be proud of your body:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:01 AM

what is so shocking about all of this is that this happend out of the blue. We never got in a fight like this before and then one night all three of them went crazy on me. 

Quoting blessed107:

Go hang out with different friends that'll accept you for who you are. Not what they want you to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM

I am proud of my body i just think they shouldent get jealous when it was their idea to dress me up it's like that thought i wouldent get attention and then it blew up in their face.

Quoting SDarvasi:

I'm 5'4 and 115 too. Small boobs and all as well I get people making comments all the time about it. I chalk it up to jealousy because after two kids...I look pretty dam sexy. Don't even sweat it.

blessed107
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Jealousy is an ugly trait to have. You can't help having a small frame. I tend to keep company with positive people in my life, not someone who is going to tear me down. If they are so insecure with their own bodies, then they should all do something to change their looks.

Quoting Anonymous:

what is so shocking about all of this is that this happend out of the blue. We never got in a fight like this before and then one night all three of them went crazy on me. 

Quoting blessed107:

lil_momma_vdv
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Same here, I love when people ask if i ever eat? or say it must be nice to be so skinny. Its alot easier to lose weight than it is to gain. When ya want to that is.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Neuro
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:08 AM

It's not just Moms, it's women in general. Most of my life, my friends have always been a lot thicker than me (I am 5'6" 133 lbs, "average" weight, 36-C cup and size 7 pants, not "skinny" by any means but average) and they always felt the need to throw it at me that only REAL women are thick, REAL women are size 12+, REAL women have big boobs and REAL women are not little skinny bitches like me (da fuq).

It would be worse when we did go to the club, guys would hit on me constantly and on them very little. I didn't dress to "grab attention", in fact, compared to their clothing, I was about as Mormon as Mormon came, I was dressed in a much more conservative style. I tried to approach guys and tell them "Hey, my friend was wondering if you'd like a dance" and be told "I'll dance with YOU"... yeah =/

I don't hang out with those girls anymore. I don't point out anyone's weight or make fun of them, I am not prejudiced and I don't judge them. Any woman that is brazen enough to not pay you that same respect is not worth being friends with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)