Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I miss him...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I miss my uncle.. It's going on 4 years that he died.. I can't get over it.. He was 29 when he died.. He was only ten years older than me.. He was like my big brother, especially since my older brothers were assholes to me.. I miss him so bad.. I'm laying here crying.. I wish he could have met my son.. He would have loved him.. I named him after him.. Please someone make it stop hurting.. I don't want to cry.. I don't want to cry anymore.............

My confession, I've thought about suicide just to be with my uncle again.... I wouldn't do it, but I think.about it.. He was my best friend... We understood each.... He was the only one who understood me.... I never got to ask him to walk me down the aisle...... He'll never get to see his daughters... I was his daughters godmother... His youngest was only 7 months old...

This hurts so bad...
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Sorry for your loss
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM
Thank you........

I'm sorry for the random post... I'll probably delete it soon.. Just feel so sad.....

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Sorry for your loss

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:24 AM
I know a lot of ppl don't like nickelback but this video makes me cry... Makes new think of his daughters... Sorry not clicky

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XNTbat7ePhk&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXNTbat7ePhk
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:38 AM
I'm not much of a religious person but this poem is awesome for my uncle..

. God looked around His garden and He found an empty place. He then looked down upon this earth and He saw your tired face. He put His arms around you and lifted you to rest. God's garden must be beautiful. He only takes the best. He knew that you were suffering. He knew you were in pain. He knew that you would never get well on earth again. He saw that the road was getting rough and the hills were hard to climb. So He closed your weary eyelids and whispered “Peace Be Thine.” It broke our hearts to lose you but you didn't go alone. For part of us went with you the day God called you home. You left us beautiful memories. Your love is still our guide. And though we cannot see you you are always by our side. Our family chain is broken and nothing seems the same. But as God calls us one by one the chain will link again. -Author unknown
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:46 AM
” And say it for me, say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:47 AM
” Come please I'm callin' And all I need from you Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin'”
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:47 AM
” And all I need is you Come please I'm callin' And oh I scream for you Hurry I'm fallin', I'm fallin”
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:26 AM
My uncle died 16 years ago and my grandpa died 15 years ago i still miss them both........i write them poetry and letters it helps a lil bit but not much
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN