Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ah! Is my husband really this stupid ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My 9 year old son likes to have contests with my husband and his friends when my husband has the kids and I am at work. Usually it's stuff like eat a jalapeƱo , stupid stuff like that.

Well last night my son got the bright idea to bet Logan (my husbands friend) that he could chug a 64 oz glass of water first. And my husband agreed! Luckily I walked in within the first few ounces. I was irate! I said "don't you idiots know water intoxication can kill you!"

So i guess some people are not aware too much water can kill you and I'm talking this time to spread that knowledge
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband is educated. He has a business degree and he owns a drilling company.

They do act ridiculous sometimes but they are just having fun with my son.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband sounds like an uneducated overgrown child

ForeverInLove
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Do you live in milwaukee?

Quoting Anonymous:

a lot of people don't know about it...spread the word!!!  A mom died here because of a radio contest challenging people to drink too much water

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Really?? It will take more than 64 ounces to kill you. Js
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting MyGirlsAbbyLiz:

You have to drink a hell of a lot more water than that to get water intoxication

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I think it would take a lot more water than that to kill them. but I guess i dont really know. most of it probably would have ended up on the floor or all over them anyway

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

huh. I drink tons of water at a time and I'm not dead yet. Guess I'm just special.

They are talking about chugging it like beer. You can get a "water belly" and die. Not just drinking lots of water everyday.
Nathans_mom0612
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
64 oz. Isnt going to kill him. He would have to drink gallons. The woman that died in the radio contest that someone mentioned wasnt just from drinking, its also because she didnt use the bathroom to get rid of it all.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
...hahahaha. that's not even two full liters. I drink 6 or more liters a day and I'm still alive.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Well then quit bitching.

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband is educated. He has a business degree and he owns a drilling company.

They do act ridiculous sometimes but they are just having fun with my son.

Quoting Anonymous:

Your husband sounds like an uneducated overgrown child

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Yes. He really is that stupid. Even the educated men still have man brain. It's when they have brain farts and think a dumb idea is brilliant. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)