Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I called CPS on my husband's best friend...and now he's leaving. Ladies Please help!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

Hubby says he's leaving me because I embarassed him and stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. I am so fucking torn....I think I did the right thing. 

The best friend is a guy he grew up with. The girlfriend is a chick we both grew up with as well. 

I called CPS because theri child who is a year old, has been hospitalized for respiratory problems, numerous times in the past year. 

Each time she is released, they take her home, and continue to smoke weed in their living room ...not literally blowing smoke in her face, but they might as fucking well be. 

I didn't want to get anyone in trouble for smoking weed. I am a firm supporter of the medicinal benefits, as well as it's just fucking fun sometimes. But like drinking..it should be done responsibly...no driving, and no harming others. 

I called them. They took all my info. And now my husband is leaving me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
I would have called as well, but I would have consulted my husband first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Why did u tell him you reported it. You could've been anonymous
RLT2
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
4 moms liked this

Well fuck him then. Even if thinks you're wrong, he still should have your back about it.

2BBboys0509
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Your husband cares more about his friend then that baby. If the smoking is the cause of her breathing problems then they should stop.They don't seem to care either. I think you did the right thing,someone has to look out for that poor baby.

Pooobaihr
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:49 AM
3 moms liked this
Not my business.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
2 moms liked this

It isn't my business so I personally wouldn't have called.

However you did. So there is nothing you can do about that now. hopefully your husband will calm down.

Photo: -Randi.

lifeforchrist
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
9 moms liked this

if your husband thinks looking good to his friend is worth more than a marriage then you guys probably didn't have much of a marriage to begin with.

JDmommyJD
by the sauce is boss on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Exactly!
How bizarre.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

if your husband thinks looking good to his friend is worth more than a marriage then you guys probably didn't have much of a marriage to begin with.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Pot does not cause lung issues like cigarretts do...you should have minded your own business.
kagegirl
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Then your husband is an asshole and good riddance. Anyone who would put their own image above the welfare of ANY child is a piece of shit. Your better off. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN