Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So pissed

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Last night I had a close family member pass away. After looking up the cost of travel my SO informed me that he doesn't have the money to "waste on a vacation".

I understand if we don't have the money but his wording sucks. Understandably I've been crying and after a few attempts to comfort me his gets upset and keeps saying I don't know why you keep doing this it wasn't like you were close or anything.

Today I don't feel like doing much of anything. Every time I get started I start crying or just get upset. SO has been following me around the house. "Do you know what would make you feel better? Doing the laundry" "Make the bed it will make you feel better"

Are all men dicks like this or am I just lucky?

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Replies (31-34):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Sorry for your loss :(
Your dh needs to be slapped! My husband comforts me 100%, even if I'm being upset for no reason. I don't get upset or cry often, so he gets confused and wants to make me better at the first sight of wet eyes.
BLoNdIe121679
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:28 AM

...wow you're an absolute insensitive b*tch. Who has the money these days to front anyone else anything?? and do you even know these people personally you judgemental thoughtless coward posting anonymously? Wow someone lost somebody who they cared about. her SO is being a jerk and then she comes here for SOME comfort and she gets b*tches like you talking sh*t. Seriously--being "anonymously" rude doesn't make you a good person....I hope someone is this insensitive about you when you drop dead...d*ck!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously the rest of the family didn't feel like you were close either, or they would have fronted your trip there.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Read the first part of my post. I was close to this relative. It fells like I lost my sister. He is making the judgement that we weren't that close.

Learn to fucking read.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with the SO...if you wern't close, why spend money you don't have to be at the funeral?

EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

his shit would be on the front lawn. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Unfortunately no.

Quoting MamaLub:

Im sorry for your loss. Is there anyone else you can call to talk to or text? You dont need some stranger being catty to you on here right now

Quoting Anonymous:

Seriously you need to shut the fuck up now.

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously the rest of the family didn't feel like you were close either, or they would have fronted your trip there.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Read the first part of my post. I was close to this relative. It fells like I lost my sister. He is making the judgement that we weren't that close.

Learn to fucking read.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with the SO...if you wern't close, why spend money you don't have to be at the funeral?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)