Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Anyone watch Game of thrones?

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 24 Replies
3 moms liked this

I can't wait til the end of March for the third season!!!!

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4g4b
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I caught it at the library and checked out for.df. i started.watching and am hooked. I will admit it can be a bit more risque than true blood and that is saying something. Df likes it but that is because he likes to make fun of peter dinkalge and his name. Plus he likes the opening sequence and thw dire wolves. ? Im only on the last disc to the first season. But are the white walkers zombies or vamps? Thanks im wondering?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EvilQueenMommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I think zombies since they die first

Quoting 4g4b:

I caught it at the library and checked out for.df. i started.watching and am hooked. I will admit it can be a bit more risque than true blood and that is saying something. Df likes it but that is because he likes to make fun of peter dinkalge and his name. Plus he likes the opening sequence and thw dire wolves. ? Im only on the last disc to the first season. But are the white walkers zombies or vamps? Thanks im wondering?

CafeMom Tickers

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."- Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

We got rid of the cable, but I was super excited for Game of Thrones too! I love The Imp and Arya

rebeccasmommy09
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this
We just finished catching up last night (dh discovered it while deployed last year and got me hooked recently). We're looking forward to season 3 as well! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Liyoness
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I've read every book that is currently released.

And yes, I watch the show.

Lilbit1153
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Love Game of Thrones and can't wait for it to start again either!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Tyrian is so sexy. I <3 me some intelligent dwarf

Liyoness
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM
3 moms liked this

Don't try categorizing the white walkers. They are their own breed of monster.

Quoting 4g4b:

aimlee
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:52 AM
2 moms liked this

yes I love it but I didnt really like the last season. didnt do the book justice. The 3rd book was my favorite Im hoping the show isn't a disappointment.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show!  I've been counting down since the last episode last year!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN