Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is your 7 year old boy into?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My son will be 7 this week. I have gotten him a few books, board games (he loves those type of things) and clothes. He is my kid that never asks for stuff, and I am stumped. If I ask him if he likes something, he will just shrug his shlulders and say he doesn't care. Very frustratingšŸ˜œ

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Replies (51-56):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I will have to check. Thank you!

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sims+ds  Is there a Game Stop near you?

Quoting Anonymous:

He loves playing sims on the ipad. He has a ds and I have been looking for a sims game for it, but no luck. He would love that.

Quoting dorfmama:

My son is 6. He loves Legos, Lincoln logs, Bionicle/hero factory, Nintendo ds, Dino's, and basically anything he can build with.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Same here. His older brother loves magic and he is following in that...they still stump him right now. Lol. It's so fun watching him try

Quoting kmorales7690:

He also has a magic kit he loves! He hasn't figure out just how to do the tricks yet but he tries lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like my son. Not athletic at all. Lol. But that's him :)

Quoting kmorales7690:

Anything scientific! He's a weirdo like that! Lol he's not coordinated enough for sports or anything! Which is fine! The world needs smart people!

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:28 PM

He loves his fun tab, my iPad ... Football cards, basketball cards, baseball cards, his wii .... He's outgrowing the little kid stuff :(. But, he'll be 8 next month.

Moe1521
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM
My nephews really liked dinosaurs at that age. They also liked Legos and hot wheels.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Yeah, mine only has about 7 I think right now. They do add up! I told him to save his allowance, lol

Quoting RedSoxWife:

Ds has them all except ninjini. Those little buggers can get expensive! Especially the giants. That's what he's into right now though, so what are ya gonna do?

Quoting circle_of_life:

My boy loves his skylanders game he got for christmas, too! I just got him a couple more characters for it.

Quoting RedSoxWife:

Yeah it's on Xbox and the wii. I'm pretty sure the ps2 as well. It's a super cute fun game!

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep hearing a lot about these skylanders. I will have to check them out. Is it for other systems aswell?

Quoting RedSoxWife:

My 7 year old likes the skylanders game on the ps3, super heroes, scooby doo, baseball, and clothes.

circle_of_life
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

My son has about 7 I think. They do get expensive! He plans on spending his allowance to get up a good collection of them!

Quoting Anonymous:

my son has about 13 of them...That's the only thing bad...the big ones are $15 each...it adds up...and they want them all!!!

Quoting circle_of_life:

My boy loves his skylanders game he got for christmas, too! I just got him a couple more characters for it.

Quoting RedSoxWife:

Yeah it's on Xbox and the wii. I'm pretty sure the ps2 as well. It's a super cute fun game!

Quoting Anonymous:

I keep hearing a lot about these skylanders. I will have to check them out. Is it for other systems aswell?

Quoting RedSoxWife:

My 7 year old likes the skylanders game on the ps3, super heroes, scooby doo, baseball, and clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)