Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I don't get why the media is making such a big deal out of this shirt...

Posted by   + Show Post

She has a bra on.  Her boobs are covered.  Every day we see images of women with their titties totally hanging out or maybe just a piece of dress that is two sided taped over the nipples.  I don't get it. I know the shirt is sheer, but she isn't showing anything.  

Christina Ricci

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Replies (41-50):
sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Looks a little trashy for my tastes, but there's nothing actually "wrong" with it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Byrd15
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:48 PM

Hell, I've left the house like that and didn't know the shirt was sheer... It happens. Obviously this was a fashion thing and there isnt a problem with it... Besides it being one of the most horrendous things I have ever seen... I want to run over those shoes with my car. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this

it was probley the flash from the camra

my mil wore a shirt that was thin but no one could see anything we were having our pictures taken and after the first one we stopped and bought her a new one the flash made it so we could see EVERYTHING. Poor mil she looked like she wanted to die.

soon2bmomof3619
by Tinkerbell on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:49 PM

If I had a body like that I'd wear it too. It's pushing limits a little but definitly more tasteful than a lot of things you see celebrities wearing now a days. Well actually I wouldn't wear it because I think it's ugly, but a similar shirt, maybe.

lesliemck86
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM

She looks great and the shirt is not bad at all!

Those shoes though...hideous :-(

WesternNYmom
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Its not something I would wear, but to each their own.  I don't get why they are make such a big deal out of this outfit either. This is modest compared to some of the outfits I have seen on celebrities.  The outfits that people were wearing to the Grammys in past years were so controversial, that NBC gave everyone a dress code to follow.  I found that silly also.  If I don't want to see people wearing skimmpy clothing on tv, I just turn the channel.

Momluv269
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Me too, I so dont like the shoes!

Quoting TrouserMouse:

Actually, I think she looks nice minus the shoes.  

lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM

The whole outfit is just Ewe!!!

3girlsihave
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM
I just got a problem with them shoes lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
CjEmmemommy
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM
The sheer top is the least of the problems with this outfit. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)