Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My ex called DD and told her to tell his wife thank you for paying her medical bills

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 128 Replies

Me and my ex have a 9 year old DD together. The court order says that I have to keep her on my medical, dental and vision insurance but he has to pay ALL co payments (it usually works out pretty close to even). We my ex lost his job and told me he couldn't afford to reimburse me the co payments that I have made for the last 6 months (the court order says that I am to submit all co payments for the last 6 months on January 1st and  July 1st and he has 60 days from that date to give me the money). I told him to tell it to the judge, it was a total of about $200 for one doctor appointment and she needed new glasses and I expected the money.

Well today he called to tell me the check was in the mail, I said great, he asked to talk to DD so I put her on the phone. He told her that she needed to thank his wife for paying her medical bills. She said what and looked at me confused. I asked what was going on and she told me. I took the phone back and said "umm, no that was your legal responsibility to pay for that, if you got your wife to do it for you, then YOU  can tell her thank you". He hung up on me. I can't belive he would talk to DD about that, she is 9 years old and it was HIS job to pay for this

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
6 moms liked this

talk about involving a child in a grown up situation

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. He's a piece of work.
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Yeah that's a low blow and I would not be happy with that. He had no right to say that to her at all.

Mazie0723
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank God he's your ex. That was super shitty of him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
21 moms liked this

He sent a text that said "I just thought she should have thanked her after spending $200 on her" I texted back "no, she spent $200 to keep you out of legal trouble for not paying"

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this
That was uncalled for, and flat out shitty!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyHourglass
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM

i'd be PISSED

3xangel
by *Angelicious* on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Wow, what a jerk'
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:08 PM

wow... be glad he's an ex. sounds real immature.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Quoting Mommynwife26:

Yeah that's a low blow and I would not be happy with that. He had no right to say that to her at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured