Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Worst/weirdest/grossest SO ever

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies

Got some good stores? I do~

My ex wouldn't shower for days and would wear the same undies....ewwwww!!!  He would also pick his nose and fing it across the room.  

My mom was a clean freak and my dad was kind of a collector of sorts.  Well, at one point he decided that tissue wasn't worth the effort so he picked his nose and put all his boogers underneath a lamp.  My mom was moving stuff around and happened to pick the lamp up.....and well......yea.  She was not amused.  

One of my BFF's stories take the cake!  Her ex-SO was an angry, racist, violent alcholic who would regularly get drunk and poo in random places (outside by a dumpster, in the living room, right by the front door, ext.).  He would also pee his pants in public, on purpose.  She is very sweet and didn't know what to do at first, so thinking he may have some sort of physical issue, cleaned it up and moved on. When it became a regular occurance and he would laugh about it, she began asking questions.  When he straight out sh*t his pants at a friends house and refused to change, however, is when things started to become really clear.  BFF left him fnally but now has to restrain herself from asking future suitors if they have any bladder/bowel issues.  

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM

BUMP!

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM
Omg Eww at your friends story lol. Thats disgusting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL what kind of person just shits themselves at someone else's house? On purpose? Is it wrong to want to rid the world of people like that? I struggle y'all, I really do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:19 PM
I was dating a guy for about a month & we were gettin busy on my couch & I lost interest in sex for whatever reason, so he sat pantless on the couch & started beating off. He got up to use the bathroom &i looked down@ the couch & there was a poop stain there on my white couch from him!
Later that night my friend & I asked him to do a strip show for us (just so we could make fun of him) he brought w/him baby oil &a leather thong..he got the hint after we couldn't stop laughing at him stripping to the backstreet boys. Just for the record, I know it was really mean the way I treated him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL what kind of person just shits themselves at someone else's house? On purpose? Is it wrong to want to rid the world of people like that? I struggle y'all, I really do.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with it, but years before they got together he was in a bad car accident and suffered a traumatic brain injury to the frontal lobe.  He was in a coma for awhile and eventually came out of it but she and I both suspect the injury had something to do with his extremely odd behavior.  Re: the friend's house incident: he was actually in the bathroom while he poo'd his pants.  He was puking in the sink (he had been drinking) while he did it.  The really sick thing is that he refused a change of clothes that was offered, and opted to sit in his own sh*t until he got home.  I was just......horrible.  I felt sorry for him because I really can't think of any normal person doing that willingly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I was dating a guy for about a month & we were gettin busy on my couch & I lost interest in sex for whatever reason, so he sat pantless on the couch & started beating off. He got up to use the bathroom &i looked down@ the couch & there was a poop stain there on my white couch from him!
Later that night my friend & I asked him to do a strip show for us (just so we could make fun of him) he brought w/him baby oil &a leather thong..he got the hint after we couldn't stop laughing at him stripping to the backstreet boys. Just for the record, I know it was really mean the way I treated him.

Poop stain?? oh noooo! YUCK ~  Poor guy lol.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM

My SO refuses to cut his finger nails/toe nails with clippers... so he uses his mouth to cut them. I find it so odd, but he doesn't. I've even offered to cut them for him but he wont let anyone use clippers on him. Such a weird man, but I love him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Quoting proudmommy690:

Omg Eww at your friends story lol. Thats disgusting.

Leissaintexas
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Apparently I've always dated from the deep end of the gene pool. I have no stories of this nature, thank heavens.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Ew lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN