Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is horny....TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
But I feel tired and disgusting. I just had a baby 3 weeks ago! He isn't mad but "dissappinted" . I understand. We had sex one time when I was pregnant ( I was extremely Sick and before I got ginormous I had a small window when I was horny and he wasn't. Then I think he became afraid of me)
Don't get me wrong. He doesn't want sex. He just wants me to touch him. Give him a BJ.I just don't feel like it. He is being understanding but I feel bad.

There.Vent over.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry I ever got married.      The him wanting to be serviced never ever ever ever ever ends............I wish he would just go get a mistress, just like in the olden days.................give me a break.  Or a new, younger second wife........

sounds so cliche.. but I'm just tired of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Sounds like you need marriage counseling or a divorce.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
Sad

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry I ever got married.      The him wanting to be serviced never ever ever ever ever ends............I wish he would just go get a mistress, just like in the olden days.................give me a break.  Or a new, younger second wife........

sounds so cliche.. but I'm just tired of him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Wtf?

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like you need marriage counseling or a divorce.

southernbelletx
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I just lol'd when you said then he became afraid of me!!! But seriously give the man a Bj. He hasn't had sex in almost a yr. you gotta play with the dog every once in awhile if you want him to stay under the porch.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kkkaaayyyy
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:54 PM
3 moms liked this

Eh, this is kind of true I have to admit. Unforchantly.

Quoting southernbelletx:

I just lol'd when you said then he became afraid of me!!! But seriously give the man a Bj. He hasn't had sex in almost a yr. you gotta play with the dog every once in awhile if you want him to stay under the porch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:55 PM
I was carrying around an almost 11lb baby. I was acting like I was going to die...lol

Quoting southernbelletx:

southernbelletx
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I'm 38 weeks with a huge kid too. I get it. I also get being tired. Hopefully it won't take very long for the fireworks since its been awhile. Seriously-he'll feel better, you can go another whole yr without touching him (kidding) and everyone wins

Quoting Anonymous:

I was carrying around an almost 11lb baby. I was acting like I was going to die...lol

Quoting southernbelletx:

m0mmyheather
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM
I wish my fiancé had a higher sex drive.
aimhawk
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Give him a hand job at least.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)