Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Children need socialization and intellectualization through daycare----stay-at-home mom is just not enough...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Replies (571-580):
Minnetonka
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:18 AM
You poor thing! Having to work in a daycare in which you curse now. Lucky toddlers
I wonder out loud what city and what caliber of "daycare" in which you worked...
Again, your daycare and my daycare--definitely not the same.
My post went to the wrong demographic-----

Quoting Anonymous:

I've worked in daycare, I don't f'ing think so.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:25 AM
you're an idiot

Quoting Minnetonka:

You poor thing! Having to work in a daycare in which you curse now. Lucky toddlers

I wonder out loud what city and what caliber of "daycare" in which you worked...

Again, your daycare and my daycare--definitely not the same.

My post went to the wrong demographic-----

Quoting Anonymous:

I've worked in daycare, I don't f'ing think so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 104 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Another bitch who is angry because she is forced to work. Even still I'm sure she's struggling to get by and her measly income along with her husbands pennies aren't enough to keep up. I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is friendly, polite, loves people and is smarter than some of her peers who are in daycare. Daycare is not school! It's a place where kids play and eat and nap while other adults watch them. They song songs and have story time. That can't be done at home? Again stop being mad that you're too broke to stay home with your kid!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 102 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Then maybe you should be more specific

Quoting Minnetonka:

Obviously, my child's private daycare is top 1% in the country and daycares are extremely different from state to state.....

So many of you read this and said "no way my child is going to that ratty low-rent daycare in that lady's basement!"

I wasn't comparing apples to apples.

Quoting Minnetonka:

WritingSpider
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Really? Does that count all the viruses and other kooties they bring home too?

CarlyK23
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Lol.

This post is hilarious and I'm only on page 2
SoInLove515
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Really? Me and my kid were at the park with a bunch of other kids and adults for 3 hours today. He had a blast.
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:37 AM

I love how these posts bring out the worst in people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Another bitch who is angry because she is forced to work. Even still I'm sure she's struggling to get by and her measly income along with her husbands pennies aren't enough to keep up. I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is friendly, polite, loves people and is smarter than some of her peers who are in daycare. Daycare is not school! It's a place where kids play and eat and nap while other adults watch them. They song songs and have story time. That can't be done at home? Again stop being mad that you're too broke to stay home with your kid!
Minnetonka
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:44 AM
I choose to work --20 small hours a week--at my own Horse Therapy Ranch for physically disabled children.
And I do it for free. Who's the b*tch now?

I drive a 2012 911 that I paid for myself with cash from my income as an architect. My husband is in the upper 2% bracket of the nation and we are childhood sweethearts.

You are mad, not me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN