Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Children need socialization and intellectualization through daycare----stay-at-home mom is just not enough...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Replies (581-590):
sarahbsquare
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

agreed.

Minnetonka
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Nooooo; It shows their True Colors as a mommy!
And then they teach their blessed children to be just like them.
Sarcasm and jealousy are learned.

I need to find the educated and married and happy mom site.....this is a circus

Quoting Momniscient:

I love how these posts bring out the worst in people.

Quoting Anonymous:

Another bitch who is angry because she is forced to work. Even still I'm sure she's struggling to get by and her measly income along with her husbands pennies aren't enough to keep up. I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is friendly, polite, loves people and is smarter than some of her peers who are in daycare. Daycare is not school! It's a place where kids play and eat and nap while other adults watch them. They song songs and have story time. That can't be done at home? Again stop being mad that you're too broke to stay home with your kid!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:49 AM
CPS told me that when I was dealing with them. I told them that's my kid and if I don't want him under the care of someone Idk or trust that they couldn't force me to put him in it. They said we'll see and they sure did fucking see. I do think socializing with other kids is important though, my 2yo son and 2yo niece are best friends and run to eachother for hugs when they first see eachother, everyday. I am a SAHM and I do set things up for him to hang out with other kids and toddlers, especially since he is an only child though that's about to change
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 105 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:50 AM

I'm a stay at home mom, and my kids don't go to daycare, they are perfectly fine. They are very social when we go out to get groceries/eat/or visit extended family! So how is that not enough?

Sorry but I call bull-hocky!

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:51 AM
This board is a hoot.
It says a lot about my maturity but I find it hilarious to argue with the sanctimommies here.

I'm recently divorced but I am an educated and happy mommy. Lol!

Quoting Minnetonka:

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting Anonymous:

Another bitch who is angry because she is forced to work. Even still I'm sure she's struggling to get by and her measly income along with her husbands pennies aren't enough to keep up. I'm a stay at home mom and my daughter is friendly, polite, loves people and is smarter than some of her peers who are in daycare. Daycare is not school! It's a place where kids play and eat and nap while other adults watch them. They song songs and have story time. That can't be done at home? Again stop being mad that you're too broke to stay home with your kid!

GigantaursMommy
by MrsAwesomePants on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Ahh damn, I'm all out of shits to give today!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 106 on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Why are you on here? What do you have to prove? You claim to live the dream and donate your time for compassionate causs. Yet, mothers choosing what they want for THEIR families is where your goodwill and soul run dry? Hmm

Quoting Minnetonka:

I choose to work --20 small hours a week--at my own Horse Therapy Ranch for physically disabled children.

And I do it for free. Who's the b*tch now?

I drive a 2012 911 that I paid for myself with cash from my income as an architect. My husband is in the upper 2% bracket of the nation and we are childhood sweethearts.

You are mad, not me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Nynnie
by Gold Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Well, this is a bunch of women lol. Plus this is a drama group, love&marriage is about being happy and in love and having kids if that's what ur lookin for

Quoting Minnetonka:

Quoting Momniscient:

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mel0dy
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Bull

Minnetonka
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Yes, really. And yes, my children went to the park, had play dates, attended swim and riding lessons, etc etc and they had a blast too... I am pointing out that a few hours a day AWAY from mommy--without mommy's approval eye and constant direction, is beneficial to any child's independence and confidence for the rest of their life. All the moms on this site think a few hours away from them at a structured school is the worst thing for their child.
Disagree, ok, Just promise me , that you will be there every day after school starting at 11+ when they need you the most.

Quoting SoInLove515:

Really? Me and my kid were at the park with a bunch of other kids and adults for 3 hours today. He had a blast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)