Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 145 Replies

Poll

Question: Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

Options:

Yes, I personally have

No, but I trust someone who claims to

No, but I believe they happen

No, I don't believe in that shit

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 157

View Results

Do you believe in paranormal activity? Have you ever experienced it? 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kamrynlily07
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM
I haven't personally, but we had a ghost at work & I have cell phone pics of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I don't believe in paranormal activity.

cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The night my MIL died, she came to me. The reason I know this is that she worked for a very upscale women's store (old money type), she always dressed impeccably, and wore Chanel No. 5 perfume. Very distinct fragrance. The night she passed away, after DH and I went to bed, I could smell her perfume very strongly on my side of the bed, and the spot where it was strongest was cold. I have no doubt she came to make sure I kept my promise to her to always take care of her son and grandson. Still creeps me out to even think about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Quoting kamrynlily07:

I haven't personally, but we had a ghost at work & I have cell phone pics of it.

I saw a pic with an orb in it that looked convincing. I can't imagine this couple editing the pic or why they would do that. Some people crave attention and crap but these people aren't like that. 

armstrong7984
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:34 PM

lol. My husband is a medium and we are a part of a paranormal team here in our state. If someone doesnt 'believe' they need to spend a night with us investigating some of these places.

kzuehlk
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM
My old house was haunted. My SS used to talk about playing with two boys in the back yard and every morning someone would walk up the basement stairs and into the kitchen. We found out after we moved that two little boys had drown in the old cistern in the back yard and their father later hung himself in our basement.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadsW
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM
4 moms liked this

Zelda

RAAAAACHEL!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:36 PM

not really sure, but i could tell you alot of stories and i believe them all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Yep I was 12 when it happened.

Got up in the middle of the night wanting a drink,it was dark downstairs.all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulders,I Fucking froze I was so scared.I thought my mom's bf was trying to scare me until I went back upstairs and everyone was still sleeping.I later found out a guy was killed right in our front yard.
cbk_mom3
by JayTayGma on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Quoting armstrong7984:

lol. My husband is a medium and we are a part of a paranormal team here in our state. If someone doesnt 'believe' they need to spend a night with us investigating some of these places.

My son founded our local paranormal investigations group. They are now combined with a sister group, and are able to do a lot more investigations. I don't mind the house investigations, but I'm not real keen on the cemetary ones. I am the case manager for them. Pretty interesting stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)