Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

tupperware

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
  • 93 Replies

are there any Tupperware consultant's in this group? I am just getting started with this. It sounds very promising, but I was curious to know if it really pays off as well as I have heard it does. Any tips for a successful business?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ginger813
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:51 PM

nobody else has done this?

ginger813
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:49 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
I wouldn't buy expensive tupperwear when I can spend $2 on cheap stuff that can be lost or thrown away without caring ...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Success?  Um, find a real job.  This is the best advice I can give you.  Good luck.

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
No but here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ginger813
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

well I happen to LOVE tupperware, I have a ton of it, and the pay for being a consultant is amazing. It doesn't make sense to me to keep spending $2 here and $2 there forever, when you can spend $30 (for example) now, and have that piece forever. Tupperware has a lifetime warranty, so if at any time something goes wrong with it, you can turn it in and get a brand new piece for nothing. It's an investment. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't buy expensive tupperwear when I can spend $2 on cheap stuff that can be lost or thrown away without caring ...

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:57 AM
2 moms liked this
I love Tupperware too, lol. I collect the vintage stuff. It's sturdier than what they make today.

Quoting ginger813:

well I happen to LOVE tupperware, I have a ton of it, and the pay for being a consultant is amazing. It doesn't make sense to me to keep spending $2 here and $2 there forever, when you can spend $30 (for example) now, and have that piece forever. Tupperware has a lifetime warranty, so if at any time something goes wrong with it, you can turn it in and get a brand new piece for nothing. It's an investment. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

It is a job, dumbo. I think you mean success, btw.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sucess?  Um, find a real job.  This is the best advice I can give you.  Good luck.

ginger813
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM

this will pay much better than any "job" I could find. $125 or more for 3 hours of work?! Hell yes! The lady that is helping me get started only "works" (if you count work as having parties for a living) about 20 hours a week, and she made $80,000 last year! I just wanted to know how many other people have had that kind of success.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sucess?  Um, find a real job.  This is the best advice I can give you.  Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I hate washing tupperware, I just throw it away, so I am no help. Good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)