Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I live comfortably on 23,000 a year

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ask me anything. I'm bored and there's nothing on tv.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Replies (371-373):
GwenGray
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, thanks!! OOPS, so before you crazy ladies get on me, "my bad" about the math! LOL Sorry I was extreemly tired and did it very lazily in my head. 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Pssst *whispers*
You should check your math before the crazy bitches jump on you

Quoting GwenGray:

that is 1,200 a year, I'm impressed for you being able to pay the rest of your bills and be able to live comffy :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

How much is your rent?

Quoting Anonymous:

notsure what hud is, and no for section 8.

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you have hud or section 8?

I'm a belly dancing and sword fighting mama of 2. I'm married to my high school sweet heart. I plan on enlisting to the army very soon, and having more kids :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 57 on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Lol, it's not all BS.

I support myself and 2 kids off $27,000 a year. I own my condo and have a very low mortgage. I own my car and only pay $45/month insurance and about $50/month in gas. We all have health insurance via my job. I have a life insurance policy and home owners insurance. We eat well and are able to take small vacations and enroll the kids in activities.

I have no credit card debt, no PA, and no CS (we have joint custody and he makes less than me). It's all about living with your means.

Quoting Anonymous:

She just proved she is not comfortable.  She does NOT have health insurance, that is not responsible and certainly not living comfortably. Those chiming in with your stories about living on 30k with 8 kids is BS as well.  Medicaid IS welfare, so if you are on that, NO, you are not comfortable.

bi-polarmommy
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM

how large is your family?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN