Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

? famous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you know anyone famous? Who? I do :) well kinda. My gynecologist and his twin brother are on amazing race :):):)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (11-20):
aj_mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I went to school with the blonde guy on the end he won the only season of treasure hunters.

And with this guy from Redneck Island.

My hubbs went to school with Vanilla Ice.

tinkerbelle18
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I dont know if any of this counts but...A childhood friend of mine is currently trying to break out in Hollywood. He's done several small roles on TV and has acted in plays. He's met a lot of big name actors and directors. Also, I went to school with Arejay and Lzzy from Halestorm. I still talk to their parents a lot.

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I know a handful of musicians, I've met several famous people. I also went to the same school as a few. *shrug* they are just people.

elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:10 AM

I know quite a few NFL players. And Danny Devito was my grandmother's cousin. I never met him, but he sent Christmas cards to her every year while she was still alive.

mathewss2490
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Well at one point before he died I shook hands with Ray Charles....my dad was an extra in "the innocent man". There's a local band here called Specyphi that will be big one day(already been on radio stations, openings for huge bands, etc) I think that's about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lorena
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM
I went to high school with Paul Menards and my best friends dad wrote songs for Willy Nelson.
WhitneyTay
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Amy Adam's dad lives next door to my cousins and we watched his dog on thanksgiving. Lol
lainec
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Let's see......my neighbor won Redneck Island this past season.....my kids' dentist is the guy from Troll 2 and Best Worst Movie.....and all the Bama Boys from Bamazon I either went to school with or know them in passing :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Lol. That's funny

Quoting WhitneyTay:

Amy Adam's dad lives next door to my cousins and we watched his dog on thanksgiving. Lol

lendales_mommi
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:48 AM

NOT really...local musicains who will one day be famous......other people famous around here for  such  things that dont need to be mentioned...oh and hopefully my cousin her audition for the VOICE is coming up soon:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN