Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

? famous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you know anyone famous? Who? I do :) well kinda. My gynecologist and his twin brother are on amazing race :):):)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (21-30):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livingrlovesong
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM
The band Kansas used to practice in my great grandmothers neighbors garage. My mom know them. I never did.

A girl I used to sell Mary Kay with is Keith Lonekers wife. He's in leather heads and lake house, used to be a NFL player.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bi-polarmommy
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:52 AM

if you've seen the video about kai the hitchhiker, you've seen my dh work - he shot that video, and its cause of dh that it went viral

Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I lived up the street from Anthony Rapp, he was in the movie Adventures in Babysitting. He went to the local public high school. I knew him in passing onnly because one of my friends waas friends with him.

SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:04 AM
My husband and I hung out with Martin Lawrence's cousin. Sat right beside Ted Nugent at River Street Station a bar in Manistee, Michigan. Partied w Kid Rock and bouncers at Cheek to Cheek in Michigan. That's all I can think of now.
SunnyDayz-Ahead
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Oh man oh man Adventures in Babysitting, I'm buying that shit for my dvd collection tomorrow!!!!!! :) I already have Pretty in Pink, 16 candles, Breakfast Club, and Weird Science....totally forgot about that one.

Quoting Jamie1972:

I lived up the street from Anthony Rapp, he was in the movie Adventures in Babysitting. He went to the local public high school. I knew him in passing onnly because one of my friends waas friends with him.

StarryRain
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:09 AM
You mean... He's Mark Cohen, from Rent. Much much better reference. He's forever Mark, IMO.

Quoting Jamie1972:

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:09 AM

No I don't

muchlovedby4
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I used to work in a restaurant where Sonny Schroyer (Enis from the original Dukes of Hazard) still goes to eat about twice a month. I also met Keith Urban there. And Kenny Rogers' parents-in-law live in my hometown- my family and i have seen him here several times to visit. Also, Rhett Akins grew up here and still lives here. One of my best friends is good friends with his oldest daughter and a woman i once babysat for went to school with him.

I live right down the road (5 miles) from the hometown of JD and Stephen Drew (MLB) and attended the same schools as Marcus Stroud (NFL).
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM

o0o when does that start again, dh and i love that show!!!

I don't know anyone "famous" but a friend from hs was a recurring extra on a show on abc. for an extra he got a lot of screen time, so proud of him and happy for him!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)