Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

? famous

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Do you know anyone famous? Who? I do :) well kinda. My gynecologist and his twin brother are on amazing race :):):)
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Replies (31-37):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Yes, I know a few that are very famous. But I only know them because of my husbands work. Not like we hang out and have coffee Lol

Nightowl789
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:23 PM
I've met Bobby Flay
Hellobabies
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I have met several famous people. I was born and raised in Nashville, if you know where to go, you will always see someone famous. My best friend is a celebrity hair stylist. He currently styles for  Paramore (he is responsible for the lead singers red hair) and Lady Antebellum. He has had several excellent write ups in Elle, Spin, and a few other big magazines. He also keeps my hair in check, so he is famous to me :)

twilightmom6545
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:43 AM

My cuz was on Storage Wars

Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:05 AM
Gabriel Union's mom lives down the street from my SO's sister. She came into the cosmetology school I was going to with some friends of hers for mani/pedis and I was told they never even gave a tip. There is a park named after her down the street from my house.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:08 AM

My cousin is in the music industry. I have had some to my house when they were playing in our town and been to their homes. I have met several big names in the country music industry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:51 PM
My grandpa was also a part of the teamsters. He knew a lot of the old time gangsters
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)