Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He looks like a girl

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies
I was saying how cute my nephew looks and my mom said it was horrible that his dad won't cut his hair. In my family it is important for boys to have short hair and girls to have long. I was tormented as a child because of this when my mother hacked all of my hair off in a punishment for something she saw as a boy behavior. Anyway, I think my nephew looks cute with long hair. I wish I had told my mom off but I am keeping the peace for now. Arg. Bratty old bat!!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I love long hair on little boys. My nephew has the cutest hair!

Your mother sounds horrible.

shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:46 PM
3 moms liked this

my son has long hair, he is 7 and has never had a haircut, his choice..he says he never will either.

missamanda86
by Silver Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

I refuse to cut my kids' hair before they turn two...at almost 2 this is what my middle son looked like

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM
5 moms liked this
Oh God you have people of Walmart ahead of you. But your ds is cute.

Quoting shivasgirl:

my son has long hair, he is 7 and has never had a haircut, his choice..he says he never will either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

your son is cute~! but seriously now be honest......were you trying to catch a pic of the fat lazy bitch on the scooter? lol

Quoting shivasgirl:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I think it's very trashy if a boy has long hair, unless he WANTS to be a girl. Kind of sad. They all look like trailer trash.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am old fashioned I like boys to have short hair and don't think it is cute or nice looking to have long on a boy and girls until preteens I like to have long hair.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Quoting shivasgirl:

Is that you in the cart? Just kidding.

TaralynnStewart
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM
My nephew will be two in July and my FIL had a for when my SIL took him to cut his hair, but mainly because he wanted to take him to the barber that cut my DH and BIL hair for the first time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 8:55 PM
You're trashy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I think it's very trashy if a boy has long hair, unless he WANTS to be a girl. Kind of sad. They all look like trailer trash.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)