Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

F***in good for nothing piece of s***!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
Dh and I have a 16 month old who he has hardly ever helped with, he's always too busy with something else, even when he didn't have a job. Now we're pregnant again and tonight he really pushed my buttons! He's been preoccupied all weekend and after ds's bath (which Dh didn't help with), Dh was in the garage. I kept telling ds to come here, chill out, hold on, etc., then I said "this would be so much easier if your dad would help!" So Dh yells from the garage "fuck you! Shut up!" That pissed me off. So he comes in and he's like "what? Why did you need help?" I'm like uh, I've been needing help for 10 minutes and you couldn't help, now I'm done. So he goes into the kitchen and I'm trying to get ds to sleep and I can hear him in the kitchen whispering on the phone. I turned the tv off because I always do when I'm trying to get ds to bed. Well Dh comes in because I asked ds where the nipple shield was and Dh looks where he saw it last. I said "it's not up there" and he says "fuck you".
So (yes, his friend is still on the phone) I yell "FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT!!!"
I've been asking since ds was born for help! I told him what happens when the baby gets here? I'll have to put a 2 y/o and a newborn to bed, I'll have to do everything by myself.
I'm sick of feelin like a weekend wife!
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Plus-size-mommy
by Gold Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Title change in 5...4....3....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM
13 moms liked this

so if he has been like this the whole time why did YOU get pregnant again? because he certainly isnt going to change, so "we" are not pregnant....sorry he is a douche

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry. I hope things get better or that you move on without him. No one deserves to be miserable.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this

It's REALLY hard when it feels like there are 2 parents in the home but only one is parenting..

However, what went down in front of your son, NOT okay.

krayzbabylove
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Why do you stay?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
1 mom liked this

So keep having more kids with him. Smart!

xboybrksgrlx
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Dh didn't really start fully helping til ds was about one. He didn't know what to do unless I told him. It's ok though. I'm kind of controlling.
layawatling
by Laya on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Yikes...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:47 PM
This.

I never understand why women think a baby (let alone a second baby) will change a man

Quoting shivasgirl:

so if he has been like this the whole time why did YOU get pregnant again? because he certainly isnt going to change, so "we" are not pregnant....sorry he is a douche

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Please dont have a third with the POS
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)