Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how can you commit suicide if you have kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Like how can you be so disgustingly selfish...its sad. Just heard about mindy mcready
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Sometimes you feel like a loser. All the time. Like your not the best parent. Like nobody would miss you. Like it would be better if you didn't exist. Like no one cares. Like you no longer care yourself. Like you feel like a mistake and wish you had never born. That might be why

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
She was very messed up. A lot of personal things contributed to her downward spiral. It's easy to sit on the outside and judge. You didnt know everything going on with her or her state of mind. She was not well mentally.
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
She also just recently had her kids removed from her house and her " sole mate" was found dead last month she has also been a tucking time bomb since 2005. I feel so so sad for those boys but maybe now they can finally have stability in their lives not filled with repeats dug overdoses and suicide attempt. Not that I agree with her choice but it is the reality of the situation now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissMissfit
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM
5 moms liked this

Yes, because every one whom decides to kill themselves, is completely in a rational and sensible state of mind.

Imbecile.

Anonymous

Yes it is sad. One is in a VERY DARK place and NEEDS help. My mother attempted it 13 years ago. She was NOT  HERSELF. She was severely depressed and needed HELP. She got the help she needed.

Anonymous
My great-grandma did... I have depression too. Thanks for passing along the crappy DNA lady!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Funny how you would be one to say something like this.

Quoting ElitestJen:

Good grief. Some of you people really need to get a grip on mental illness, suicide, and what the word "selfish" really means.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
You have obviously never been suicidal. People who are truly believe their children ( or others )would be better off without you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Her bf shot himself and her kids were taken from her. She was a drug addict and alcoholic. She believed she had lost everything.
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM

You obviously don't understand the mindset of those who are in so much pain, and have so many problems that they believe this is the only solution.  They don't think it's selfish.  They think they are doing everyone a favor-and making things better.  Their brains aren't working properly-it's a mental illness.  The only thing you have right is that it IS sad.  Very sad.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)