Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

how can you commit suicide if you have kids...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Like how can you be so disgustingly selfish...its sad. Just heard about mindy mcready
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:42 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
It isn't selfish.

Don't be ignorant, educate yourself on mental illness.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Mental illness ever heard of it?
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Quoting ElitestJen:

Good grief. Some of you people really need to get a grip on mental illness, suicide, and what the word "selfish" really means.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
D.O.E.
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM
3 moms liked this

maybe she came on cafemom for help and support and was bashed and told she was a worthless pos instead?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM

my brother had cancer. he was in pain. i understand why he did it, and so do his teenagers.

KyrinM
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know, I've wanted to ask my friend Lisa that for 7 years.  She left 5 children, both of her life partners & her family.  She had not lost anything except her will to live, she still had her whole life ahead of her, her youngest was only 4.  Suicide is one of those things that will never make sense to those of us who have a sound mind & healthy mental outlook.  We will never understand, because we would never do such a thing.  My only thoughts on it is that they are in such mental anguish, so unable to break out of their pain that they can't perceive what their actions will do to those they love.   They are blind to everything but how they feel & no one else matters, they hurt to much to care anymore.

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Who is mindy mcready?
Anonymous

Quoting D.O.E.:

maybe she came on cafemom for help and support and was bashed and told she was a worthless pos instead?

let's not forget trash talking a former alcholic and trying to get her to jump off the wagon to take the heat off of you.

aw, too soon?

krayzbabylove
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Who is this Mindy person?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Quoting ElitestJen:

Good grief. Some of you people really need to get a grip on mental illness, suicide, and what the word "selfish" really means.

This

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)