Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How much is to much video games?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  • 5 Replies

How often do you let your boys play video games. I say boys because I know my son loves them way more then my daughters do. My son is 10 years old and I limit his usage. I do not want him becoming lazy and obsessed. I do not want his head up his butt ^_^ I love when he uses his imagination and I always encourage him to be active.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this
My son and daughter get an hour of game time a day. That's computer, iPhone, kindle, or leap pad. They pick. Sometimes they'll do half hour increments between two picks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM
1 mom liked this

my kids can play whenever im not watching tv (which isn't often) and in the mornings on the weekends if im not up. They can play their laptops and their handhelds as often as they want as well which again is not often.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I girl loves games! Granted, most of them are apps on the iPad. She does try to take the ps3 remote from me when I do play. She doesn't play very often, but when she actually gets to that age of console gaming, maybe a half hour or so. A day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Blueliner
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
1 mom liked this

An hour a day at most...

sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this

My DS? He is almost 18, as long as he has completed homework and chores he pretty much does as he wishes at this point. My girls (14, 11, and 9) are limited during the week and on weekends it just depends on what else is going on and how the weather is. We are a gamer family though and middle DD loves some WoW on weekends. The other two like the Wii and their tablets. My girls are actually bigger gamers. As am I.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)