Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all the hypocrites in this group

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I cant stop thinking of a post I read on here. There was a "mom" who said she was signing her kids over to foster care, a lot of you were saying not to do it, ect. Why because of the abuse in the system? You're right because having your MOTHER hit you making you bleed and snatching your arms down so she can ( im sure) scream in your face and when im sure this mother got close again making her CHILD squeam she smacks her again is nothing to worry about? The physical and emotional; abuse this little girl is going through is horrendous! She said it's not the 1st time! You all know CHILD ABUSE ( which is what she is doing) is against the law? She SHOULD call, maybe that would be her first step! I am pretty sure the kids will get help and so will she. She can get ahold of CPS and get a case plan. Yes the children will be taken out of the house and maybe placed with relatives or foster care, they would have to contact BF first. I hate the fact that so many people were more against her giving them up than keep them and having them abused. She mentioned she had noone there, who do those kids have there for them? Who can they turn to? She hops on the internet and has all of you at her fingertips. before you condone her actions and thinks its better than the system, think how alone and afrais that little  girl was and IS! I'm sorry I am extremely emotional and needed to get it out.

BTW: I am NOT sayiing the system is perfect, or its safer. There COULD be worse things, but what if "mom" goes to far next time. What I am saying is she needs to report it and get help before trying to do it on her own, that is apparently NOT working.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:32 AM
5 moms liked this

It's funny they want to call CPS on someone for feeding their kid tv dinners but God forbid an actual case of child abuse get called in. Women on this site.......smh.

kiriis
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Someone on here did that to her kid? What a phyco.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
college.mom
by Mindi on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:34 AM
1 mom liked this

My foster home saved my life.  the system isnt perfect but it isnt all bad either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:35 AM
I don't know what post you are talking about, but yes she should call! She obviously knows what she's doing is wrong!
erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Same here!!!

Quoting college.mom:

My foster home saved my life.  the system isnt perfect but it isnt all bad either.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I meant to hit the damn add signature button, NOT anon, can I fix it?? I don't care if someone doesnt like what I say!

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM

... So one of the rare times someone is actually shown some support.. THEN someone gets mad?

Clearly we should  all just continue to beat each other with words.

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Because, if you dare bottle feed your child or circ you abuse your children and don't deserve them. But if you beat them or emotionally abuse them and want to give them up? Oh no don't do that! Keep them! Who needs CPS? And who cares that the children might actually be safe? At least she didn't give them formula or turn their car seats around before 2!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM

That woman needs to get help fast.  Foster care is not always as bad as people make it out to be.  I was in foster care for a while.  When they sent me home I wanted to go back to my foster family.  I felt safe and cared for there.  I was happy in my foster home.  The state wouldn't let me stay in touch with my foster parents.  It crushed me when I found out I couldn't talk to them anymore.  But home got better over time. 

There are foster systems where the parent gets partial custody.  I have a friend that did that - she had no one, no family, her baby's father dipped out on her, and she couldn't afford any daycare for her child.  She does the partial foster system - the family is great to her daughter and she knows that her daughter is taken care of, plus she still gets time with her daughter.  That might be a good option for this mother you're talking about - get her some help so she can learn to parent in a way that's healthy for her and her child.

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I meant to hit the damn add signature button, NOT anon, can I fix it?? I don't care if someone doesnt like what I say!

I don't think so, not without deleting the post and reposting it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured