Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Confession - Double strollers make me cry

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
  • 44 Replies

I know that seems silly to most,. but seeing them reminds me of the one I bought, that gave away before I ever got to use, bc my baby died.  My seven month old, lovely daughter died of S.I.D.S.  She was happy and healthy, growing fast (too fast) and she was so special, and then she died.  With out warning, with too little life lived.

I don't get bothered seeing other babies, or babies that are the age she would be (no longer a baby), but double strollers get me every time.  

What are some things that bother you or hurt you to see, that would seem ridiculous to most not knowing why.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samiam2919
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:38 AM
1 mom liked this

: ( I'm so sorry

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I am very sorry for your loss. Im not bothered by things but never think you are crazy or ridiculous for feeling the way you do.
KaylasMama11
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

when i hear that kely clarkson song break away it makes me cry instantly because that was the song on th radio that waas playing in my  uncles car when we were driving to the hospital to see my favorite aunt on life support the night beofre they had to pull the plug.

RLT2
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry about your little girl.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this
You aren't crazy or ridiculous. Pretty much anything baby gets to me. But the biggest thing is onesies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tharealty2
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quoting LizzieAnnesMom:

You aren't crazy or ridiculous. Pretty much anything baby gets to me. But the biggest thing is onesies.

^ that would be the second thing,. not the regular onesies, but those that look like a little dress, you know what I'm talking about?  real popular in warm months.

tharealty2
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Thank you everyone.  Her name is Mira Lee.  Called her my little buddha baby.  She was something special.  

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't imagine losing a baby to SIDS..

It's even more unimaginable to lose one at 7 months.. when you think you're in the clear.. and you KNOW this child, their likes, dislikes.. Their smiles...

I'm so sorry.

cali_angel_girl
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry hun :( 

Momyplease
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this
hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured