Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I wish the b**** would just get here already...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
Aunt Flo that is. Dd is 1 year old & still nursing so I haven't gotten my period back yet. But for the past 3 days I've had cramping & my back is KILLING me... UGH, I wish it would just start so I can get over this crap!
I'm also curious- to you ladies who had your tubes tied, how are your periods now? Are they really as bad as I've heard? >:(
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:06 AM

OMG don't let that other woman here you calling it that.  (there was a post were someone was freaking out bc people call their period that)  Never had my tubes tied so bump.

MrsKish
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:07 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:07 AM
Didn't see that post but oh well... If she doesn't like it she doesn't have to read it! Thanks for the bump!

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG don't let that other woman here you calling it that.  (there was a post were someone was freaking out bc people call their period that)  Never had my tubes tied so bump.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Mine weren't quite as regular for a couple of years. They are heavier but shorter. Cramps are about the same. Overall, I have not after-tubal complaints. I didn't bf for as long as you though so I can't compare that at all. Are you sure it's your period coming and not something else, like a kidney stone, if the back pain is that bad?

lakens_mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 AM
I've had mine tied for 4 years now. My periods are so heavy and they're not regular anymore. Absolutely hate it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Idk, I've never had a kidney stone. I'm pretty sure it's my period, I've always had awful cramps & back pain with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine weren't quite as regular for a couple of years. They are heavier but shorter. Cramps are about the same. Overall, I have not after-tubal complaints. I didn't bf for as long as you though so I can't compare that at all. Are you sure it's your period coming and not something else, like a kidney stone, if the back pain is that bad?

.PilesOfLaundry
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:15 AM
See mine have always been heavy & irregular so that will be nothing new for me. I've read horror stories though where women say the cramps they get are so painful it's like having contractions. I never heard any of that before having it done or I probably wouldn't have gone through with it.

Quoting lakens_mommy:

I've had mine tied for 4 years now. My periods are so heavy and they're not regular anymore. Absolutely hate it.

lakens_mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM
My cramps are pretty bad. It doesn't feel like the horrible contractions like towards the end of labor, but they feel like the ones that start to be painful. Of course, I'm a baby when it comes to pain.lol Hopefully they aren't that bad for you!

Quoting Anonymous:

See mine have always been heavy & irregular so that will be nothing new for me. I've read horror stories though where women say the cramps they get are so painful it's like having contractions. I never heard any of that before having it done or I probably wouldn't have gone through with it.

Quoting lakens_mommy:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM
I don't know about after tubes tied but I HATE that first period after birth and nursing! It's like she's been waiting and planning this entire time to seek her revenge! I'm normally out for a week each time the first few months :/
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured