Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never ever, EVER AGAIN!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 AM
  • 42 Replies
1 mom liked this
I decided to order a pair of boots through Shoedazzle. They were on clearance for $13. When I went to check out it said "Your order qualifies for free shipping!" Woohoo! So I ordered them. It went through the whole "do you agree to pay this amount"spiel. Yup. $13 the whole way through.

Then I got the confirmation email. They were trying to charge me $31. Fuck that. So I waited on hold for an hour to talk to someone. They finally said they got it fixed, but my order didn't actually qualify for free shipping and they'd have to charge me $5. I was irritated and should have just canceled then, but said go ahead. He said I'd see the charge for $17.93 on my bank account. Fine whatever.

Guess how much got taken from my bank account today? 31 fucking dollars.

What a shitty company. I complained on Facebook because they are closed for the holiday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
That sucks! Keep calling till you get someone important! And thanks for the heads up I know where not to buy shoes now lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:13 AM
I will blow their damn phone up on Tuesday. It's not ok to charge more than the expected amount. Gah!

Quoting RMB2011:

That sucks! Keep calling till you get someone important! And thanks for the heads up I know where not to buy shoes now lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Guess who won't be ordering from shoedazle ever...  THIS girl. 

Sorry, hopefully they fix it.. although I see a good bit of hold and other customer service reps in your future.. :/

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:17 AM
I hate companies like that! Watch out for personalcreations.com you will order something, the charge you and send you an email with your shipping info. Sounds good right? Nope. A couple weeks later after you've called a billion times they'll tell you it been A. Lost during shipping B. out of stock or C. You received and you're just trying to cheat them out of money. And then if you are luck enough to get a refund it will only before half the price of the item and they won't refund shipping.

Quoting ColieO:

I will blow their damn phone up on Tuesday. It's not ok to charge more than the expected amount. Gah!

Quoting RMB2011:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:20 AM
As long as I get my money back. I saw a comment on Facebook that said they only have a 30 minute window to cancel orders, otherwise you have to ship them back for your refund. Except the boots I got are non refundable because they were clearance.

Quoting KristenFowles:

Sorry, hopefully they fix it.. although I see a good bit of hold and other customer service reps in your future.. :/

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM

How sneaky of them...   What's the other site like them?  It's like 3 all popped up out of the blue, same kind of "deal" ....

Quoting ColieO:

As long as I get my money back. I saw a comment on Facebook that said they only have a 30 minute window to cancel orders, otherwise you have to ship them back for your refund. Except the boots I got are non refundable because they were clearance.

Quoting KristenFowles:

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Just Fab?

I never found anything to order, but then saw that deal and was like "hey not bad."

Wrong.

Quoting KristenFowles:

How sneaky of them...   What's the other site like them?  It's like 3 all popped up out of the blue, same kind of "deal" ....

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting KristenFowles:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Woooow, I hope that you call them again and demand your money back!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Call your credit card company.  They will fight the charge for you.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:28 AM

wow. that would piss me off beyond all belief! give em hell when they open up

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured