Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Well that just freaked me out!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
  • 20 Replies
I'm sitting at the bar in te garage drinkin a beer watching the patriot the remote was sitting on dhs. Side since he just went in and the freaking channel changed! Normally I wouldn't think anything of it cause a cat in normally laying on the bar but the only cat near me is in my lap. I just checked with dh and his is laying in bed. Freaky.

And no I'm not drunk and imagining things lol. I have only had 1 beer Guess the spirit I thought was living in our house decided to join me. Now if a beer starts floating I am going to run in the house screaming like a little girl lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Bump. No one wants to share in my minor freaking out moment
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Lol my tv is weird and sometimes changes channels and changes the volume by its self. I have checked the batteries nope still does it. And if it is a spirit then it is with the tv since I have already lived 3 different places with this tv. My old house my sisters house and my current apartment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MorphineDoll3
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg omg omg omg omg omg *fans face* nooooo way mO.Om
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM
It's never done this with our someone sitting on or the cat stepping on the remote lol

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Lol my tv is weird and sometimes changes channels and changes the volume by its self. I have checked the batteries nope still does it. And if it is a spirit then it is with the tv since I have already lived 3 different places with this tv. My old house my sisters house and my current apartment.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
t1gger143
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:23 AM
We have toys turn on during the night. We have had some crazy stuff happen in this house. I stopped trying to explain it and just live with it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Omg I hate when toys randomly go off especially if I am walking in the house at night with no lights on

Quoting t1gger143:

We have toys turn on during the night. We have had some crazy stuff happen in this house. I stopped trying to explain it and just live with it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Lmao thanks I needed that

Quoting MorphineDoll3:

Omg omg omg omg omg omg *fans face* nooooo way mO.Om

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LADYxGHOST
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:25 AM

what if he is giving the beer to you? Like a gentleman?

calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Used to happen to us all the time when we had dish network and the neighbors had dish too
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Hmm. thats a good question I would probably thank him and be glad I didn't have I get up to get one lol. But just floating around or him drinking one that would freak me out

Quoting LADYxGHOST:

what if he is giving the beer to you? Like a gentleman?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)