Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What would you do if...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 57 Replies
You knew your husband was cheating on you, but there was no way to prove it? If all circumstantial evidence pointed towards cheating, but he was so freaking good at covering his tracks that there was no way you could prove it. That's the situation I'm in right now and it's infuriating!! I keep thinking I'll catch him, but nope, he's covered it up again. I feel like I can't leave with no proof...kwim?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I_luv_my_boys3
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
If there was no trust in our relationship I wouldn't be with him plain and simple! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this

where there is no trust, there can be no relationship. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:26 AM

go get his cell phone records from the provider.... the texts will be there then lol. (if he is deleting text messages)

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM
I know that and it sickens me that I can't trust him, but he gives me new reasons every day to doubt him. I wish I could just ask him and know that he'd be honest, but I know for a fact that he won't, so what's the point?

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

If there was no trust in our relationship I wouldn't be with him plain and simple! :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:30 AM
He definitely deletes all texts and calls. If I check the phone records online it just tells me what number he texted and what time. Will they give me a printout of what the texts said??

Quoting Anonymous:

go get his cell phone records from the provider.... the texts will be there then lol. (if he is deleting text messages)

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:30 AM

I'd leave. If he can hide his cheating, I'll hide my reasons for leaving.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Depends on the provider.. but usually, yes :) did this to my ex- there was lying, NO MORE haha. 
Do you think it's going on in your house, the other persons or work place, etc? 

Quoting Anonymous:

He definitely deletes all texts and calls. If I check the phone records online it just tells me what number he texted and what time. Will they give me a printout of what the texts said??

Quoting Anonymous:

MrsHMS
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Have you pulled his phone records? You can get them on line and check the calls when you know you aren't together, on his way home from work for example.  Check his bank statements. Look at reciepts that show lunches for 2.  Check out his friends online.  Look at phone numbers in his contact list and look for anything suspicious like r names that could be fake.  Show up at work.

What makes you think he's cheating?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:34 AM
I know this may sound dumb, but the way I was raised you DON'T divorce unless you're physically abused or cheated on, so I feel like I need proof so my family will understand.

Quoting bustybee:

I'd leave. If he can hide his cheating, I'll hide my reasons for leaving.

I_luv_my_boys3
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:36 AM
The point is if you clearly can't trust him then why are you guys still together? Tell me something... Are you happy in your relationship? I doubt it! I'm not trying to be a bitch or whatever but the answer to your problem has been there all along! Have you tried couple counseling? Anything to try saving your marriage? Building that trust again? May I ask how you are so sure he's cheating if you keep saying you have no proof?

Quoting Anonymous:

I know that and it sickens me that I can't trust him, but he gives me new reasons every day to doubt him. I wish I could just ask him and know that he'd be honest, but I know for a fact that he won't, so what's the point?

Quoting I_luv_my_boys3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)