Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Breast Feeding women are cows.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

This is what Queen Victoria said of her two daughters who went against her wishes and breast fed their children.  She also thought that babies were ugly and frog like.

Yeah I am bored.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peaches_04
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Moooooo
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xtina8817
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Some babies are ugly lol...
The cow thing is awful but kind of funny.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:24 AM

haha what? lol.

I_luv_my_boys3
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:25 AM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:27 AM

It was considered crass and lower class for highborn women to feed their babies.  Royalty had wet nurses to do that and it was considered better for the children that way for a variety of reasons.

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:27 AM
The title made me giggle...hard.

Meh, most royalty, at least in the past, felt similarly. Those in positions of power hired wet nurses and did not spend very much time with their babies, generally. It's just the way things were for the aristocracy back then. They also had governesses and tutors, until girls were finished with their education (such as it was) and boys were sent off to school/university.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Actually it was fashionable in her time to bf children, he didn't like small children.  I am just bored lol

Quoting Anonymous:

It was considered crass and lower class for highborn women to feed their babies.  Royalty had wet nurses to do that and it was considered better for the children that way for a variety of reasons.

AA2.0
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Some babies are ugly. It's part of life. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually it was fashionable in her time to bf children, he didn't like small children.  I am just bored lol

Quoting Anonymous:

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:32 AM

honestly, by the time my babies are about 2 weeks old I will jokingly moo at random intervals to dh. he thinks its funny as shit.

MsMcWithey
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Well, I know I kinda felt like one when I bf my youngest dd (I didn't get to bf my oldest dd)....

But I wouldn't change it for anyone or anything, and any future dd or ds will be bf. <3
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN