Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

YOUR CHILDREN WILL REFLECT YOUR BEHAVIOR

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 36 Replies

It is a sad shame to see so many mothers on here with such file and nasty dispositons. It is not what you say it is how you say it. If, you have a problem with someone acts the best thing to do is go to them. It is quite juvenile to make a post about what you feel is a scam. I thought we were all adults here. Well, we have to grow up in age but MATURITY is an option. Hopefully, as parents those who have yet to reach the maturity level wil do so quickly or you will be raising a mini me. We have enough negativity in this world we do not need children influence with the same negativity simply because there parent refuse to show them how a responsible person should behave.

With that being said I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! Let GOD lead you and you will be on the right path. SATAN always tends to make people look UGLIER (their attitude) than what they really are. :)

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Neuro
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Always fun to see Mom curse at others and then wonder why her children speak to others in such a nasty way...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Glad you seem to know everyone personally on the net.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM

maybe some women post here because it's the only safe place they have to revert back to juvenile high school days, and the bitching the ensues. 

GarrettMommie10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:03 AM

I believe I said for those who have not reached maturity level. Key word sweetie (those) meaning some of us. Have a great day Ms. Anonymous....

AleaKat
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:04 AM
I dont know about people on the net but I can definetely understand this in general. I deleted an old friend off my Facebook cause she always spoke horribly about how much she hated her kids and just had a nasty disposition to begin with. Kids can pick up on stuff like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GarrettMommie10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:05 AM

You may be right! I just feel things should be handled differently when you are an adult.

Bonita131
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM
4 moms liked this

You lost all credibiltiy with your last paragraph.

GarrettMommie10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Oh, wow that is sad. Children are a blessing...

GarrettMommie10
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:07 AM

We all have our opinion. Your credibility does not matter to me honey...my beliefs are just that! Have a great day....

seemommyrun
by Sue daNim on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:11 AM

I think a lot of *ahem* 'ladies' on here post/reply in ways they never would in the real world.  I know I've cracked a few jokes on this site that I would keep to myself if I was face to face with someone.

Don't take it personally or seriously.  Just enjoy the crazy...:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN