Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I have lost all respect for my husband +update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
He is such a big baby. No where near the real man I thought he was. He works 5 days a week from 10:30 to 7, has it so easy managing a little sandwich shop, yet he cries constantly about how miserable he is and how he needs more sleep. I work 7:30 to 5:30. I bring the baby with me. I leave the house to go to work 3 hours before my husband does. Every day. I take care of the baby full time, the only time he gets her is an hour or two at night for cuddles yet he's sooo tired. I wish he would wake up earlier, complain less, appreciate what he has. He thinks he has it so hard but really he's one of the laziest, whiniest men I know.

/ end vent

Update: I went to target and got: St. John's wort, vitamin C, fish oil, men's one a day as well as melatonin. I also got some Epsom salt, a head massager and a back massager. Hopefully these, in addition to better diet exercise and communication, will help get him out of this funk.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
lilmama2be
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM
4 moms liked this

Now this is uncalled for. I would be disgusted as hell too. If he is depressed he needs to seek treatment, not sit around and whine about everything. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe he suffers from depression. What a bitch, you are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

maybe something is medically wrong..you should insist on a physical to rule out a problem

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Depression is a serious condition.  You can't just turn off those emotions.  Maybe do a little research and support him before emasculating him.  Whatever happened to 'in sickness and in health"??

No wonder he is depressed, look what he has to deal with.

Quoting Anonymous:

I may be at bitch but at least I get my shit done without crying about it

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM
i think your over reacting. His schedule id what it is, take the 2 hrs at night to lay down & rest.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM
Maybe being so miserable, is what is making him so tired.
Omd12
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Does he have sleep apnea? He should really speek to his doctor and see if there is a physical reason he's do tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM

You must have never been diagnosed with clinical depression.  Easier said than done.  It takes a lot to admit when you are depressed and finally seek help.  She vowed to support him during sickness and in health.  Emasculating him isn't going to fix the situation.

Quoting lilmama2be:

Now this is uncalled for. I would be disgusted as hell too. If he is depressed he needs to seek treatment, not sit around and whine about everything. 

Quoting Anonymous:

TheMrs407
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:13 AM

I agree, the name calling is uncalled for.  However shouldn't he have support to get help or encouragement  to find a job he will like?

Quoting lilmama2be:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM
3 moms liked this
I had to have a talk with my Dh about this recently. He's always sick tired or plain stressed about everything. I told him he is constantly feeling sorry for himself and its very draining on me. He was a little hurt I was basically calling him a whiny little bitch but he's trying to do better now that he knows how I feel.
SC_MomofTeens
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM
Have you thought of taking him to the doctor? Maybe there's something going on with him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)